Fifteen

"Shit" Jisoo mumbled as she run towards the nearest cafe with her bag over her head which was all wet by now by the rain, she knew all her important papers in her bag would have already be ruined by now.

And she knew she was gonna regret it later but for now the only thing that was on her mind was to not let herself wet, for God's sake she have just recovered and couldn't risk getting sick again.

Soon she was inside a cafe panting heavily when a waiter came towards her and bow his head.

"Welcome, Miss. Will you like a seat" The waiter asked politely.

"Will you please arrange one for me"

"Sure please come with me"

The waited motioned his hand for Jisoo to follow him and she did, eyes on her bag as she check the wet papers inside. Thankfully she wasn't out in the rain for long so her wallet and her other important things wasn't wet.

And more thankfully the manga she borrowed from Jennie was in the last so it also wasn't that much wet. It will be okay when she dried the book a little. If she didn't returned that book tomorrow, Jennie would have killed her.

"Please sit here Miss" Her attention was averted to the waiter from her bag as she flashed him a small smile and sat on the chair near the window after mouthing a 'thank you.'

Maybe she wasn't that unlucky today, she even got the window seat.

"And lastly will you like something to drink"

Jisoo thought for a second before replying, "A cold coffee please"

"It will be here in a moment" After bowing once again, the waiter left.

Jisoo was left alone and she can't help staring at the cafe she was in, it was not a big cafe but it was not too small either, there were only six customers there right now.

A elderly couple, two teenagers, a guy whose face was hide with a cap and a mask whom Jisoo find quite familiar but leave it aside. And the sixth customer was herself.

It was quite peaceful, the only word to describe the cafe was 'perfect.' A perfect cafe to rest after a long tiring day and to think peacefully without any worries.

After a minute the same waiter came back with a cold coffee and serve her and left leaving Jisoo alone again. She stare at the cold coffee for a second before taking a sip of it.

The coffee taste was average, not too good not that bad; just like the other things inside the cafe. But Jisoo loved it.

"Jisoo"

After a minute a familiar soft voice that she recognize very well interrupted her thoughts as she turned her head to see the same guy with the mask and cap.

Last time when Jisoo thought that she found him familiar she was staring at his back as his back was facing her.

But now as she was face to face with him, she recognized him pretty quickly and when the sudden feeling of shock and suprise run through her veins, she couldn't help when she stood up and almost yelled.

"Jungk-"

Her words were cut short as Jungkook's hands suddenly covered her lips as his lips made a quick panicked 'shh' sound.

Oh right; Jisoo quickly face palmed herself as she remembered that her friend Jeon Jungkook was an idol, a worldwide famous idol. If she have shouted than maybe by the name, fans may have come rushing in and they both were done for.

The paparazzis would have probably make some dating news of them and her not even started career would have been ruined. And not only her she would also have make Jungkook's career ruined.

Thank god Jungkook covered her mouth before she attract any attention.

"Mhm...mhm" She struggled giving Jungkook a sign that he can removed his hand from her lips now and he did, blushing a bit which Jisoo probably didn't noticed by his mask.

"I'm sorry, kook" Jisoo mumbled playing with her fingers.

Jungkook quickly shook his head and sat across Jisoo as if nothing happen although his heart was beating repeatedly. The both shared a awkward laugh before Jisoo sat down on her sit.

An awkward silence was between them and if Jisoo haven't broken it, god knows what would they do.

"Um....so what are you doing here?"

"Am y-yeah, I just came for fresh air and this cafe was the best place" He replied looking around.

"So Kook, have you know about this peaceful cafe before" Jisoo asked crossing her arms pouting which Jungkook find quite cute and without realizing his hand was holding Jisoo's hand, both of their hands on the table.

Although it happen without self consciousness, Jungkook don't mind him. Holding Jisoo's hand was something he would never imagine doing even in his dreams, it was just warm soft and comfortable.

And it was same for Jisoo.

"Yes, I know about this cafe. And I wanted to come here with you but I never got the chan-"

"ISN'T THAT JEON JUNGKOOK OF THE WORLD FAMOUS KPOP GROUP BTS"

"WHAT IS HE DOING HERE WITH THAT GIRL---WHO IS SHE"

His words was cut short.

The unexpected,

the most unwanted,

thing happened.

Fans come rushing in.

They manage to escape through the window.

But....

the two teenagers and some fan manage to capture some photos.

And next morning, it was the leading news in the newspaper, TV, internet and the whole world.

To be Continued--