Eight.

"The ones i will take name of, please go back to the interview room"

The four girl held their breaths as the boy with blond hair cleared his throat completely tasting everyone's patience, maybe they danced in group but still the Big hit entertainment company only needs ten trainees; not more than that.

And that gave the four the idea that one or two of them maybe get selected but the remaining one or two of them hard works will all be vanished in thin air.

Whatever happens, they decide to dance together and want to be selected together.

"First of all, i wanna announced that after looking at the marks and compliments that the judges gives you all, we decided to select twelve trainees instead of ten"

That maybe gives some more hope but the participants were more than two hundred. Who and who will not be selected will be in their hands.

"Lisa"

The first name was already out and Lisa look at her friends who gave them a nod and she left for the interview room.

"Tzuyu, Irene"

"Kai, Jennie"

Jennie left too after give her two friends a reassuring smile.

"Bobby, Eunwoo"

"Nayeon, Jisoo"

Jisoo insisted that she will stay until Rose's name come, but the younger retorted back that she should go and join the other too. and with that jisoo left too leaving only rose.

"Rose, Bambam and Jamson"

Jisoo was about to enter the room when Rose name was called and they both enter together and joined their friends.

"So you twelve will be our new trainees" One of the judges spoke standing infront of the selected trainees and the same blonde guy from earlier give the trainees a card and a paper.

"The card is the proof that you are a trainee in our company and before you enter the building everyday you have to show your cards to the gurad" The judge spoke after giving them the time to read the card.

"And the paper contains the rules and forbidden things that you are not allowed to do while you are a trainee in our complany" He added before dismissing everyone telling that they have to be here everyday leaving Sunday.

From 9: 30 am and to leave in 5: pm.

But before Jisoo and her friends can exit the room, the judges call for her only her. And the other three left when Jisoo told them that she will come by herself and they need to rest.

"Do you need something sir" Jisoo ask trying to sound gently as possible.

But before the judge can reply a voice spoke first which Jisoo know very well "He don't but i want something from you lil' sis"

She opened her mouth but nothing came as she was engulfed in a tight hug by none other than his handsome Oppa. After returning from her state to shock she hug him back. After all she is meeting her dear brother after a long time.

But little did she know, she forgot to notice the other bts members watching them from some distance with a smile, yet the maknae cheeks were deep red.

.

.

.

Jisoo was in the Bts dorm sitting in the living room with the other members while Jin was cooking something in the kitchen.

The brunette look around not believing her eyes, she was with freaking BTS; it was hard to believe but still it was impossible to not blush, when her dream was finally fulfilled.

Maybe, the others member failed to notice but Taehyung was the first one who saw the Maknae blushing and couldn't help but nudged his shoulders teasingly. The younger look up shooting a warning glare to the older.

But Taehyung was a bit cocky and can't stop his mouths from saying "Kook, I have been looking and you were blushing ever since we saw Jisoo-ssi; are you fine"

Jisoo blushed, the thought of knowing Jungkook from before suddenly came in her mind as she played with her fingers nervously, not knowing what the members will think if they came to know about it.

"Jisoo-ssi, you are blushing too, do you know our kook from before; i mean of course you do but i mean personally" Jimin ask normally, but everyone there leaving Jisoo know he was teasing.

Jimin and J-hope, they both know that she was the girl whose number they gave Jungkook and the reason the maknae take class of them very personally.

The only thing that they misunderstand was that Jungkook told his true identity to Jisoo in the call, and that was the reason they were acting like this towards his other.

How wrong they are.

"Have you both met before" Jin ask coming out of the kitchen with some trays of food, Namjoon and Yoongi behind helping him with other trays of food.

"I-i-" Jisoo stutter not finding any correct words to reply but still according to the gazes of everyone she knew lying would not be a good choice.

She sighed and start telling them everything about their first meeting in the shop of course leaving the gangster part, and about their second meeting today, too.

Taehyung, Jimin and J-hope being theirselves tease jungkook until Jin snapped of course. The day went like that laughing talking and eating.

After eating the food Jin prepare, Jisoo left too waving goodbye to the members.

But she forget to read the paper that contains the rules if being a trainee in big hit ENTERTAINMENT company.

Rule 2. Dating not allowed

To be Continued--