Twelve.

"Are you serious Jisooya" Jin asked his little sister not believing what his ears just heard; turning around he eyed Jisoo auspiciously, thinking he heard wrong.

"You heard correctly" Jisoo confirmed waiting for Jin's next reaction.

Jin look at Jisoo and pinched himself in the shoulder checking if this was dream or something but the next thing he realized was that he was jumping up from the couch wincing in pain.

"I pinched myself to hard" He murmured and rolled his eyes seeing Jisoo laugh her ass off, "Now stop it, i was just so surprised that our maknae who is so shy around girls can do that"

"Well a week ago when i met him, he was shy Jin Oppa; but overall he act normal around me"

Before Jin can reply the sound of the front door opening catch them off guard as they look towards the door where Jisoo's Mom came in.

As her eyes landed on Jin, she smiled warmly at him before walking towards the couch and sitting beside Jin, "How is your Mom Jin" she asked.

"Well it's been a while since i went home and i was just thinking of going today after visiting Jisoo for a while" Jin replied with a smile.

Jisoo's mom nodded in agreement and added, "Yeah, you guys just get to rest in Sunday right."

After nodding Jin just look around the living room and his eyes landed on the watch as his eyes widened and he stood up. Giving an apologetic look to both Jisoo and her Mom, he spoke,

"Sorry Auntie, Jisoo but i have to go, i have to visit Mom too" And with that he left.

.

.

.
N

ext day

You got a text from Jk (11:17 am)

Check/ Later

Jk
Chu or Jisoooo!!!!

Idiot or Jkkkkkk

:)

Jk
shut up, I'm not
an idiot

u started first n i
finish it

anyway hw u doin

u haven't texted
me yesterday, it was so
boring ya know :(

Jk
actually yesterday with
hyungs (leaving Jin hyung)
we went to a drive....

it was so fun....so
i forget

ok...so u forget
u r so good

bye, i will instead sleep
instead of texting you
:)

Jk
ok ok dnt be mad
i didn't forget okay..

i thought of calling you but
since yesterday was sunday
i thought u want to rest

didn't want to bother u

this time i forgive u

fine than this time 'only
this time' u are forgiven