trending

A/N:Sorry this is so late I have literally written parts of this so many times but i all ways forget to save or my computer dies so yeah after like the 15th time i was like urgh i give up and i just haven't gotten round to doing it so here it is really sorry but i mean better late than never ,right?

E P.O.V

I woke up still in reeces arms and I felt so comfortable I really didn't want to get up. I looked around to see who else was awake and then realized that I was the only one awake I was still relatively tired as it was only 8 o'clock so I slumped back into reeces arms and fell back asleep.
Jake P.O.V
I woke up around half 8 and no-one else was awake,I sat on my phone for around 15 minutes until Casey began to wake up. I was on the band Twitter looking at some of the edits the fans had been making and Casey was on Instagram looking at this girl he likes. Me and Casey were joking about when I realised that reece and E had fallen asleep sharing a mattress and cuddling,I nudged Casey and nodded in their direction.

"should I?" I said shaking my phones as to ask if I should upload a photo of them was to far or nah

"urm..YES" Casey replied as if I had just asked the most stupid question on the world.

I stood up and carefully walked over to them to take the photo but making sure not to wake anyone else,especially them in the process. I took the photo and ran back to mine and Casey's mattress to show him the photo and check for his approval . We decided that the photo was good enough and uploaded it to the band Twitter account captioning it "reece and E had a cozy night it seems ".

Once we had sent it me and Casey waited for the comments to come through and before long we were in tears of laughter because some of the comments were hilarious. I felt a bit bad after a while,not because of the tweet but more because our laughter seemed to have woken Laura and the rest of the boys except for reece. The boys were kinda grumpy because we had woken them up so we felt slightly entitled to tell them what it was that we found so funny so we told them all to go check the last tweet on the band account. All the boys seemed to find it at exactly the same time which ended in them all bursting into laughter at the same time and waking reece
Reece P.O.V
I was woken up by a roar of laughter coming from the rest of the boys and Laura.
"what's so funny " I asked

"nothing,nothing " Casey replied in between laughs 

"well that's a lie "I replied a bit annoyed as they had woken me up and now won't tell me why

"calm mate it was just a random joke don't worry about and keep it down E's still sleeping "Charlie said seeing that I was getting annoyed

I looked down at E who I had just realised was still sleeping,she looked so cute when she was asleep and I felt bad for making so much noise. I laid down back next to her and pulled my phone out my pocket, I had some texts from my mum just making sure I was okay so I replied to them and then decided I would check Twitter and see what id missed. As i went on to Twitter I noticed one of the boys had tweeted already so I clicked on it to see what it was and as soon as I clicked on it I realised what it was a,I felt like I should be annoyed but I wasn't i was just smiling and to be honest it was a cute photo. Even though I didn't mind it I was slightly worried about how E would react when she saw it.

"oi which one of you absolute twats put this up" I said holding my phone up

At that moment everyone looked at me and  then everyone pointed in Casey and Jakes direction giving me an answer I should of guessed.

"you two are so annoying what am I gonna do when E sees this?"I said

"it'll be fine shell probably love the attention anyways,I mean c'mon she's a girl!"Casey replied

"oh urm well that's slightly debatable, E's the sort of girl who will be invited to all the party's but not go because she thinks they're all the same and can't be bothered for all the photos " Laura said finally involving herself in the conversation

"that is pretty true "James agreed

"well we'll just have to wait and see what she says then"Jake said standing up and drinking one of the drinks that was on the side,not really caring about who's it was.

After that everyone just sat on their phones or were just in small conversations and I think everyone was just waiting for E to wake up and see the tweet .

E's P.O.V
In the end I was the last one to wake up even though I was technically the first all the boys were looking at me but I just shrugged it off because in the morning I can never be bothered to even speak to people. I looked to see where everyone was as I was just realising that they had all moved expect for reece which i thought was pretty cute.i sat up and toke my phone off charge but as i went to unlock it i saw i had over 100 twitter notifications. most of them were mentions but i didn't know why and i hadn't even read them when i suddenly realised that this had to have something to do with the boys. i looked up to ask them what they had done and realised everyone was staring at me.

"what have you done and why are you staring at me" i asked them 

"before you get any thoughts i promise i had nothing to do with it"reece said slightly laughing

everyone else was in fits of laughter so i decided to look at it myself, i went on my twitter and scrolled to the bottom of my notifications,well as far as i could go and saw a photo of me and reece asleep. it was all over my notifications and everyone was re-tweeting and hashtaging #eeece (you can not ship those names so this is best i could do)

"omg which one of you did this coz ima kill you"i said looking up 

as i looked up i realised everyone was looking at jake and casey and they looked like they were going to explode because they were trying not to laugh so hard so i knew it was them.

"jake you arse and dont even try and blame it on casey because i know that it was your idea"

"shit"he laughed

"urh your so annoying what am i gunna do they all think were dating" i asked him

"haha i know right they've even made you guys a ship name #eeece all the way he" he laughed pulling me into a hug as he was next to me now

"nope no hugs for jake he does not deserve them" i said jokingly pulling out of the hug. 

after everyone had calmed down we packed all the mattresses away and then the boys were complaining they were hungry but i didn't get any food yesterday and i needed to do a food shop and the boys insisted they came so we all got ready and called a car to take us all.

the cars arrived around 15 minutes later , there were 2 cars because there was so many of us. in one car was me,laura james, reece and barclay and in the other car was chris, charlie, tom ,casey and jake. we all ran out to the cars because it was chucking it  down and dispersed into our separate cars.

barclay p.o.v

we were on our way to the shops to go get some food because we were all starving and everyone in our car was just on their phone. i was sitting next to james and then laura was on the end of our row so that left E and reece in the seats in front of us. i decided i would have a look on twitter and maybe post a cheeky tweet as i hadn't done one in a while. i went on to the home page and favoured a few tweets and then for some reason i thought i would have a look at what was trending and i swear i all most screamed. #eeece was second from the top, Jesus how hadn't we noticed this?

"oi guys has anyone else realised that #eeece is trending?" i asked 

"omg seriously show us" reece said getting a little excited then realising and going a lovely shade of bright red

i showed everyone and we had like a mini celebration in the car and jammed to bruno mars because, well why not.  reece and E were admittedly relatively cute and because they had their own row of seats they lead across them cuddling and singing along with everyone else , i mean their not even going out yet but still.

so yeah sorry again for such a late post and this isnt even very good but ill try and post again tomorow and yeah here you go x