Except for Reece

E P.O.V
Reece was coming to collect me in about half an hour, I'd been home from London for a few hours now and he said to be ready by nine. I hope when he says 'be ready' he doesn't expect me to dress nice or anything because I'm standing here in my ninja turtle crop top and a pair of grey trakie bums. I wasn't sure if I was eating with reece and everyone but I did know that I was starving so I decided to make a piece of toast , just in case I didn't have any thing there and it would fill the time waiting for reece to arive.

Reece arrived about 10 minutes later and we headed over to Charlie's house , reece said charlies parents were away for the week so we could stay over tonight which I agreed to. I looked over what reece was wearing and was kind of relieved that reece was just in jeans and a jumper and just had his hair messy because I'm standing here in trackies. To get to Charlie's we had to do some walking and a small bus ride but it was alright because the bus stop is only 5 minutes away from my house. The bus pulled up as we arrived and me and reece got on the bus heading straight for the seats at the back , the bus was pretty much empty except for a few people out for a night on the town who were obviously already slightly intoxicated by a healthy round of pre-drinks.

to get to Charlie's house it was around 9 stops so the journey was going to be relatively lengthy even though I had earlier been reassured it was a small journey. although all the boys have an apartment not far from where I live charlie only stays occasionally as he still has to live at home and carry on with school but I'm sure over the holidays he'll be spending a hell of a lot more time over there. The bus pulled away from the stop and I began thinking about what Charlie's girlfriend was going to be like , I don't normally panic about meeting new people but I decided to see if reece knew anything about her.

"Have you met Charlie's girlfriend before?" I asked reece , curious as to what I was to expect.

"Urm yeah once I think at a party a while back, she called Melissa I think" he replied

"Do you remember her much like what sort of person is she?" I questioned trying to get some information out of reece.

"Well I'm not gunna lie she can come across kind of bitchy but once you get to know her you'll realize that she's not at all , to be honest I think the bitchyness is just her way of defense" he told me , finally giving out a sustainable amount off goss.

"Why does she need a defense" I questioned further , determined to get a good knowledge of how to approach her.

"Well as I said I've only met her once or twice so I don't know the full story but I think she's been messed about a lot and used i guess you could say" reece replied.

"Well actually you said you'd met her once..." I joked.

"Oh I see we're being picky now are we?" Reece asked

"Mate if i was picky do you really think I would be out with you?" I teased.

"Oh don't even try that with me...tell me one disadvantage about me" he said

"Well you...urm, you... you always....theres...uhh" I stuttered scanning the blonde haired goddess sat infront trying to think of something to say.

"Ah ha that's what I thought" he smiled pulling me into his side.

At this point Reece's phone buzzed in his back pocket, he pulled it out and it was a text from charlie asking how long we would be. reece took a look outside to work out where we were as I guess he knew this route pretty well. he looked back his phone and quickly typed in his response only giving me a few seconds to look at it, not because I'm nosy but I wanted to know how long until we got there because this bus was annoying me and it was starting to fill with more slightly drunk teenagers on there way into town.