Get out

E P.O.V
"We should probably be getting back before james gets to worried" reece said breaking the silence.

"Guess so" I replied.

We stood up and he reached out his hand for me to take. I took his hand and we began on our way back to the house.

"Do you think james is gunna be angry?" I asked him.

"No he seemed alright it was her fault anyway so he can't really say much even if he is" Reece reassured me.

"Phew angry james scares the shit out of me" I laughed.

"Oh my god I thought I was the only one" he replied

The conversation flowed and before I knew it we were back at the house. we walked in side by side and I hadn't even realised we were still holding hands until a slightly drunk casey comes up behind us.

"Oooh where have you two been , holding hands I see" he said nudging Reece.

"We just went to get ice as we ran out and we're holding hands because our hands are cold from carrying it back" Reece replied thinking on the spot.

"I like your Quick thinking mate" casey laughed walking away looking quite please with what the conversation he'd just had.

"Don't worry he won't remember a thing in the morning" Reece told me.

He let go of my hand and I said I needed to find james , I expected Reece to go and find charlie or something but instead he said he would help me find him. we looked around for a while and we'd been upstairs and downstairs and I still couldn't find him so the only place he could be was the garden. I followed Reece out to the garden but as he walked out he suddenly span back around and pushed me back indoors.

"Urm I think we should leave him for a bit" Reece said

"What no I need to apologise" I replied

"Well unless you want to go and do that between a rather spontaneous kiss then I think we should leave it till later" he replied laughing.

"Oooh yeah maybe we should leave that for now" I replied turning back round and heading toward the kitchen to sit down.

Me and Reece sat down talking and judging people by what they were doing for at Least an hour until people began to leave. by half 2 everyone was gone and I was truly knackered, none of us could be bothered to clear up so we all just went to bed. jake and Barclay fell asleep on the kitchen floor , james, Chris snd Charlie on the living room floor and casey on the sofa and me and Reece squashed onto the other sofa.

-next morning-

E P.O.V
Everyone had been up for a few hours now and we'd spent the last hour and a half clearing up from last night. most of the boys had s pretty bad hang over except for chris and Reece who hadn't gotten to drunk. none of us had eaten and its was 12 o'clock now so chris offered to make us all a fry up so of course we said yes! I decided that whilst chris was making brunch I would get ready. I ran upstairs and took a quick shower , I didn't bother with washing my hair because I did it last night and I wasn't exactly going anywhere today. once I got out I chose my outfit which was a sort of baggy, comfy Tshirt, a pair of jeans and my roshe runs. (picture at the start) I did some basic make up just some foundation and mascara and ran back down stairs. Chris was just finishing the food so we all sat down. we ended up sitting on the floor in a circle so that we could all be a part of the conversation. next to me on the left was jake ,then tom , then james , then charlie, then barclay, then Chris , then Reece and then on my right was casey. we all thanked Chris for making the food and I have to say it was a pretty good fry up.