I remember

E'S P.O.V

i winced as james cleaned my cuts, i fought against reeces strength trying to pull my arms free but it was no use. james had had to do this to me before for various reasons so he knew i hated it, normally he would have to hold me so that i couldnt escape and I bet he thought he was so clever when he got reece to hold me instead even though he was trying to be sturn with me. james had finished with my hands and i really panicked knowing that next were the cuts on my face , i had a a thew bigger ones on the side of my face and i knew that they were going to sting like a bitch. reece let go off my arms so that i could move to a position where james could get to the side of my face but they're idiots if they thought i was going to just move. james stood up to move his chair so that meant that now there was a clear route to the door and no-one was holding me back. i quickly got up and ran out the room before they could do anything to stop me , i ran straight up the stairs and into the bathroom locking the door behind me.

"E get back here now" i heard james shout as he ran after me

"urm and why would i do that" i asked

"you know why" he said now outside the door

"im not coming out and your going no where near my face with that stuff i dont care if it needs to be cleaned" i replied

"cmon once its done it done and it will stop hurting because i know that right now its stinging anyway" he said trying to encourage me to come out

"well im sure it hurts a lot less now then it will if i let you near it" i said

i heard him stand up and walk down the stairs and i knew i had won this one , well for now atleast.i stood up to look in the mirror as i hadnt even seen what sort of state i was in yet. jesus christ i look a mess i thought to myself , the cuts on my face were deaper than i thought and the bruising had allready started to show. my hair was all over the place and i was practically wearing my mascara as lip stick. i know i told reece earlier that i couldnt remeber what happened but if im honest i know exactly what happened i just didnt want to say anything because i know that if james found out he'd do something about it and that was only going to make the situation worse.

i remeber everything up to the part were i was knocked out. i was leaning against the wall when i saw a group of boys coming towards me , as the light shined on them and as they got closer i began to recognize them. they were old friends of James i knew most of them but i hadnt seen them in a long time as james had a fight with them because i had a thing with one..or two of them and he didnt agree with it. i see now that he was right to pull me away from them but at the time i was stuborn. i stood up as they got closer to let them past but when they got to me they didnt go past. they stopped around me forming a circle, the boy that stood in front of be was the one James had a problem with ,his name was Adam he was tall and relatively strong all the rest of them were pretty lanky but I they still scared me to be honest. I remember they were saying a few things but I was concentrating mainly of Adam , he was moving closer to me and I could feel his breath on my face now and I'm pretty sure all the other boys had backed off.

"Get away from me" I said pushing him away from me.

He stumbled back hitting the other side of the alley i didn't even mean to push him with force I only wanted him to get off me but I guess it was a thing of the moment. I could see the embarrassment in his eyes and it instantly turned to anger.

"Do you have a death wish?" He asked

"Maybe I do?" I replied

"I see you havnt got your bodyguard with you , were is James anyway?" He asked

"He's not my bodyguard and it's none of your buissness" I replied

"Take it there's no one to come running to your rescues then" he said pushing me to the floor

"I told you to get away from me" I shouted

"Oh sorry did you hear something?" He said to the rest of the boys who were now at his side again

"What are even getting from this is?" I questioned him

"Payback" he replied

"I don't get it I never actually did anything wrong" I said slightly raising my voice

"Oh not payback on you , payback on James it's just your the easiest way to get to him" he replied laughing and nodding at the boys

With that the rest of the boys began push me up against the wall and kick me , I lay there unable to move when I felt one massive blow to my head and that's as much as I remember.

-Back to the real world-

I heard a knock at the door instantly pulling me from my thoughts.

"Who is it and what do you want" I asked through the door

"Urr it's Reece and I want you to let me in" he replied

"The boys sent you up didn't they"i said

"Possibly but you should still let me in so I can make sure your okay" he laughed

I opened the door slightly making sure James wasn't with him and then I let him in. I realised I gave in to him pretty quickly which annoyed me because I'm normally hard to crack. I walked away from the door letting him make his way in and sat down to in the corner. Reece came over to join me , he sat next to me and instantly pulled me into his chest. I didn't even react I just leant into his chest. we sat in silence for a thew minutes but it wasn't like an awkward silence it was more of a cute silence.

"Please come back down" he pleaded

"I don't want to you'll all just harass we with bowls of water and cotton pads"i replied half laughing

"There only trying to help , how about I tell them all to piss off and I'll do and I promise I'll be carefull" he offered

"It will still hurt who ever does it" I said

"Look you need to do it at some point so we may aswell get it Over and done with" he replied

"Urgh alright" I agreed standing up

Reece stood up and took my hand leading me to the door and back down stairs to the living room where all the boys were sitting.

REECE P.O.V
I took E down stairs and decided it was best to just get the boys to go get food.

"Ok boys piss off and go get some pizza or something , I'll sort E out " I told them.

They all got up instantly at the word pizza and of course a few of them had to repeat "I'll sort E out" because there immature but after that they all said bye leaving just me and E in the house.

Oh my lord I'm doing so good at updating like this is 3 in a row #bowdown.
dont know if I ended this very well but Its like 1am and I'm tired so yeah I thought it was kinda cute nearer the end anyway so yeah.
Thanks for reading x