Awkward

Me and Laura decided to do a quick touch up of our makeup so we ran upstairs to my room. Me and her were talking about what was going to happen when the boys arrived,like would it be awkward ,were they going to be good looking ,what if we hate them, what if they hate us. the last one had us panicking so once we had finished our makeup we decided to go back downstairs and get some food as I was starving ( I never did get my food earlier) . We picked up a big bag of crisps and poured them into a bowl so that when the others arrived they could have some as well. Me and Laura took the crisp into the living room and sat down on the sofa where we had left James about 20 minutes ago. I was truly starting to panic about the rest of James band arriving, I was normally good with new people but for some reason today I felt like I was about to give a speech to the queen! James turned off the television and connected his phone to my speaker and put his phone on shuffle because he refused to let the others know that he had just watched Angus ,thongs and perfect snogging.

Around 5 minutes later the door bell rang , I made James answer it as it was technically his guests. We all walked to the hall letting james go first ,he opened the door and there was a load sort of cheer as all the boys said hello.

" this is E and Laura" james said as they one by one they entered as James called out there names as each one walked in.

"This is Jake, Tom , Casey , Chris ,Barclay , Charlie and reece"James said

I hugged them all as they walked in because that was how I mainly greeted people but when it came to reece I just stood there I was so embarrassed ,it was the same reece that I had walked into earlier . Oh my I'd made a total fool out of myself earlier and know he's in my house plus he'd changed his hair since earlier ,it was flat where as earlier it was up and holy moly Jesus lord did he look good!

" still following me then" he joked

" think you'll find your in my house so I think you'll find its you who's following me" I laughed

After this I was more comfortable and he seemed friendly enough so I hugged him and said hello whilst gesturing for them to go to the living room. everyone took a seat somewhere in the room but because me and reece were the last ones in we ended up one the floor but I didn't really mind.

" so do you two know each other" jake said sounding a little confused

" urr sort of ,I wouldn't say we know each but we know of each other if you get what I mean" I said

" guess you could say we've bumped into each other once or twice" reece said winking at me trying to hold back his laughter

Everyone just nodded and carried on doing what they were doing. For the next hour or so everyone just got to know each other jammed to some music and chatted.

Chris ,Barclay ,Jake and Charlie were messing about and they were all in tears of laughter so I let them be and Tom ,James ,Reece , Casey ,Laura and me were discussing what pizza we should get.

I was still sitting next to reece and we were getting along quite well ,he was quite funny and he seemed like a decent boy not like the normal boys who just judge you and shiz , but I'd only known him about an hour so I wasn't going to jump to any conclusions. Laura kept giving me look which I didn't understand and if we made eye contact she would raise her eyebrows which just confused me even more.

Everyone decided on what pizzas we were going to order so me and Laura went into the kitchen to order them as we couldn't be bothered to go out and get them. I called the pizza place and ordered the food, the whole time I was on the phone Laura stared at me with the biggest smile glued to her face, I hung the phone and decided I was going to get whatever it was that was making her so happy out of her.