Chapter 1: FanGirl Alive

Tina's POV.

"Omg there they are!!!!" I said, "My dreams are coming true." And there they all were. Jerome being cool, Mitch eating a bag of Doritos, Vikk  signing a lot of things, Rob playing candy crush, Lachlan cheering because he has no ping, and Preston sitting there bord.

"So what do we say about going over there?" Said her best friend Jaci. "Please tell me you are to scared or already fan girling." she asked. "No jaci, I am just wondering" I said stupidly.

We both walk over there like we have nothing better to do. Then Preston captured my eye and he was smiling at me. I stop my self from doing something stupid a looked away. So handsome I could not stop thinking about him.

Preston's POV.

"Supid, stupid, stupid!" Is all I could think. A pretty girl walks in and I staire at her like a stalker. She notice that I was looking too. I must be star struck because I am speechless. "Preston watch out you are day dreaming." Vikk said loudly. Him and Rob have been picking on me to get a girl, and then she walks in. "Look out boys Preston has a stalker look on his face!" Said Rob to the others.
"Frick off." I told them both. "Dont hate." Rob snapped back. I was totally mad. But I knew that this was not the end of it.
...... Chapter 2 ----------->