Chapter 8: New Start

Tina's POV.

"Ring a ding ding." I hear Preston say out side my and Jaci's hotel room. I open the door to my surprise I see Matt and P together. "We came to tell you we made up." Matt told me. "How did you know I was here?" I was very confused and happy. "Random guess. Well we ran into Jaci on our way out. She was with Lachlan." Preston said with a laugh. "Come in I brought my Xbox with me." I said. They came in, and they went through the games I have. After all this I thought thing couldn't get worse. We were together and him and Matt are making up. Well over him yelling at us, they are fighting over halo on the Xbox now. I feel like a mom, having to take care of these two boys. But still it got a lot better. "Both of you go get sunlight." I said to them. "But mom five more minute." Preston teased. "No both of you go out side." I sassed back. "Yes mom." Matt said and I just laughed. As I followed them out the room, my phone started to ring.

Preston's POV.

Me and Matt made up, and that's good. But we are fighting over a video game in Tina's hotel room. She made us go out side like she is are mom. But I didn't care, I could hang with her. As we all walked out the door I tried to grab her hand, but her phone rang. She went to get it out of the room and answered it. Me and Matt wait and I am glade we did. She dropped to the floor, and I ran into the room. Her phone was still talking. No Sir or cortana did not go off. I picked it up. Hello Tina hello you there? It was Mitch's voice but the number was marked Jaci.

Hello any one there? Mitch you there its me Preston. Ya I'm here? What happened, Tina is in shock and why are you calling one Jaci's phone? Jaci and Lachlan are at the hospital. What, why? I don't know, Lachlan left his phone and got a unknown number call so I answered it, turns out it was the hospital calling saying we have two family members in the hospital and got the number from the girls phone. So let me guess you are at the hospital? Yes and they won't tell me what happen to jaci because I don't know anything about her! So they told you about Lachlan? No but he is fine, he just has a broke bone and some cuts. So he know what happen. No his only know everything before what happened.
Tina's POV.

I must have passed out because when I opened my eyes I was in the back seat of what it looks like Matt's car. I was leaning on Preston. I look up really fast and looked out the window. We turn in to a parking lot as I read the sign I knew why we were here. We are at the hospital and I have no idea what happened to Jaci. I just wanted to cry! Then Preston saw that I was up.