Chapter 12: Done

Preston's POV.

I was up by 7am because I did not sleep well. It was around 8am when I heard gun shoots going off from here room. She was playing a game. But after 10mins it stopped and ever heard them again. Around 10am there was a loud knock on the front door. I look outside and see a guy outside the door so I answer it. "Hello who are you?" I ask. "Well who are you?" He replied.

"I asked first."

"And I asked second, we done now."

"What's your name tho."

"Fine its Dalton. And your name is?"

"Preston."

"OK Preston why are you at my girlfriend's house."

"I did not know Jaci had a boyfriend."

"I am not her boyfriend, I'm Tina's"

"No I'm Tina's boyfriend."

"Well she lie to you. I'm her boyfriend, and why are you here in the first place."

"Well I was just about to leave."

"Good she does not need you." He said as I went inside and got me stuff.

Tina's POV.

I saw Preston getting his stuff together and walk to the door. "Why are you leaving?" I ask. "So when I kissed you I didn't mean anything. Or when you said I was your boyfriend, you lie about that." He said as he rushed to the door. It was making me sad that he thought that. As he opened the door tears were coming from my eyes. The door was open wide when he got punch in the face. Dalton stepped inside and went to wash off his hand. My lier of an ex made Preston think I was still dating him. I knew my first YouTube video on the channel I made with Preston was a vlog and he posted it on his channel too. Dalton was subscribed to him. "Preston please don't leave." I said as he pulled out his phone. He told Kolby to come pick him up and take him to the airport. I went to stop him but he slammed the door in my face.

Preston's POV.

I walked to the end of her street and sat down. I unlocked my phone and changed my background picture from us to a creeper. I saw Kolby's car but it was Ashley. "What happened?" She asked when she saw my face. "I got punched. Nothing major, just take me to the airport." I told her and we pulled off. When I final got home I went in my room and shut the door and got on me computer. I watch the video we made over and over again. Then I just deleted it off my channel. I was done with her and everything.