Chapter 5: Leaving

Preston's POV.

Why did I say that? Why did I get so mad? Mitch grabbed my arm and I slipped away, then Rob stop me from walking away. (I shipped Poofles) "I got so mad," I confessed, " then I just walked away." I felt so low. "At least you walk away, I would of punched Matt." Mitch said, not giving me confidence. "Hey, you did your best. You trust him right?" Said Rob

"Ya why?"

"So..."

"You should trust him." Mitch charmed in.

Tina's POV.

Matt was the first on to show up, but know one was holding him back. "You OK?" Matt said," Jerome told me what happened." There's Jerome always helpful. And Vikk, Vikky sticky. "What happen, it happened all so fast?" I told him. Matt made me happy, and confused. Then I see, out of the corner of my eye, Preston. Mitch was holding his arm so he could not run and Rob was talking to him.

Preston's POV.

Why does this happen to me! Every year I get in a fight with Matt or Noah or Jason. But this year was different, it was not a fight over a video game, it was over a pretty, smart, gaming girl. But it was my fault.

Tina's POV.

"Jaci, have a cab or Lachlan take you to the hotel, because I'm leaving." I said loud enough so Preston could hear. I did not want to be here. Tomorrow I am leave to go back to Dallas. I want to go home, cry, eat a cupcake, watch Once Upon A Time, and forget today. "Matt I'm sorry you are a great guy and all, but I need to leave." I told him. At this point Preston was lose from Mitch,and passed Rob. I did not want to talk so I ran.

Preston's POV.

She ran passed me and shoved me out of her way. "Ti-na?" I said as she pushed me. I fuged up hard this time, hard. "PRESTON! GET YOU ASS OVER HEAR AND EXPLANE!" I heard Jaci say and she sounded angry. So I did what I was told, by my mined. I ran after Tina. Rob was blocking the door and Mitch was already after her. I was forced to go to Jaci.

Tina's POV.

I ran out side and found the truck, opened the door, started the car and cried. I never moved the truck. Not looking up, I heard the passenger door open and shut. "Don't cry." At first I didn't know who it was. "The bajan is hear to save the day." I knew who it was, Mitch. He made me laugh. "Now that's better." He said.

"Did I... Did I ..."

"Push him, ya."

"I just..."

"Its OK we, I will fix this."

"But...but"

"What"

"I'm going to leave."