Chapter 6: Secret talk

Tina's POV.

"What, you can't leave!" Mitch said. "Why not." I snapped back

"For one I am in the truck."

"Ya I know."

"So you can't leave, unless"

"Unless what"

"I go with you, so you don't do anything stupid."

"Ok, then let's go. I know a really good Burger place?"

"Let's go, and we can talk there." I pulled the truck out of the parking lot and when there.

Preston's POV.

"I told you, I got mad and said something I regret." I explained to Jaci, "can I go now?" She said nothing for a while. "I guess you can." She finally said. As a rushed out the door a saw a truck pull or and pass by me. Mitch was in the truck. That's weird they drove a car here? Wait, Mitch went after Tina. Oh no!

Tina's POV.

When we got there it was not packed. We split and burger and fries. We sat in silence for a little bit, then he broke the quite.

"So, you going to tell me what happened?"

"Do you want to know?"

"Ya. You were crying and I listened to Lachlan, I want to know."

"Matt and Preston got in a fight."

"Ya so."

"Why you say ya so?"

"Cause he gets in a fight with Matt or Noah or Jason every year."

"Over what a girl!"

"No! Your the first, and over a video game."

" I feel special." I said sarcastic. And we paied the bill and left. Headed back to the convention. He was nice enough to drive back. "Hey, let's not tell Preston about this, OK?" He said. "OK this will be are secret talk." I said while laughing.
10:45 pm

He went to grab my hand and he did. "Friends stand up for friends." He told me.

"So I am you friend." I was confused

"Ya, I took a ride in your truck and we ate food together, we are friends."

"Ok, you know I could of stayed there."

"Where?"

"In the parking lot, crying."

"No, it was more fun to talk to someone than crying, right?"

"Ya I guess so." We were almost there when he let go of my hand.

Preston's POV.

My heart sunk. "None of is are leaving till they get back!" I told the guy and Jaci. "Who's them?" Vikk said. "Tina and ...Mi... Mitch! We are not leaving till they get back." I forced my self to say. My heart was broken! I wish this day never happened. But maybe she left and didn't know Mitch was in the truck? I hope.

Tina's POV.

When we got back there was only three cars. One of them was the car that Mitch,Rob,and Jerome drove here, then the car that Vikk and Lachlan drove, and Preston's truck. Great he is still here, wait they all are. "Mitch can you drops me off and then park?" I asked, I don't know why they are still here. "Ya it will be less weird if you walk in and I walk in a little after, than walking in together." He said.

Preston's POV.

I hear a truck out side and then she walks in. Like noting happened. Like nothing happened, these word ran through my head. She looks happy. And is still here. I started walking to her then Mitch walks in. Great not him now. She trys to back out and runs into Mitch, he says something to her to make her stay. But she looks at me and does not move. I started walking faster. And then she moves or Mitch pushes her to walk. I was running now.

Tina's POV.

As I walked in I acted like nothing went wrong. Preston starts walking to me. I started to back up when Mitch was there. I ran into him. "You can't leave not yet, remember?" He said it made me stay. Then i see Preston starts walking faster. Mitch shoves me to walk but I could not move. Preston ran to me.