Chapter 7: Just Happen

Preston's POV.

I ran to her. I think everyone thought I was going to punch Mitch.

I was not going to but I thought about it. What a friendly punch. She look scared and just stood there. She did not want me. Then I stopped. Someone pulled on my shirt, Jerome. "Tell her the truth." He told me, boosting my convenience.

Tina's POV.

"Can I leave now?" I asked Mitch. "No you can leave. I still have the keys." He said with a smirk. Then Preston ran to me. I did not want to get yelled at or Mitch to get hurt. So I ran to the right. Mitch didn't follow, he pointed to Preston's shirt being pulled by Jerome. I stopped and almost stopped breathing. I just stared at him.

Preston's POV

I look up and see Tina stopped and breathless. I walked to Mitch and went passed him and out the door, straight to the truck. Not looking back there. I was done. I started to pull out when a truck blocked my in.

Tina's POV.

I took the keys from Mitch's hand and ran outside. Preston was already in his truck, so I pulled out and blocked him in. I did not want him to leave. I got out and went to his truck. Lucky for me his passage door was unlocked, I hopped right in. "Please don't leave!" I said. "Well I can't now." He said, I was relieved to hear his voice. "I really want to talk about " and then he cut me off. "About you and Mitch, well I saw what you did! You lefted with him!"

"Not about that! He made me come back so we could talk."

"Then what! What do you want to talk about?"

"What happened to you when you saw me and Matt, and then Jerome holding you back. You walked out when you saw, me."

"I'm sorry about what happened and what I said! I did not mean to call you my girlfriend!"

"I did not care about that! You just yell at Matt and scared me. I hate fighting P. Please don't hate Matt or Mitch for what they did. I don't like them like I do you. I love you and fighting got two of my friends to hate each other."

"I don't hate Matt and you love me?"

Preston's POV.

Well I need to call Matt, tomorrow its 1am. "Preston are you OK?" Tina asked. "Ya wait you said you loved me." I said. I made my self turn off the truck. "Can we go inside now." She changed the subject. "But first I have to do something." I said then gave her a kiss. She did not even move. "See I'm not a sandstormer." I said and laughed. We got out of the truck and she left her truck there.

Tina's POV.

Shit, I owe Jaci 5$ now. He kissed me! TBNRFrags, Preston kissed me. I knew this was all better. As we walk to the door he grabbed my hand. I blushed. We walked in and they all were at a window, the same window next to the truck. "Were did they go?" Said Vikk and Rob both. "Umm, right here." I said Jerome fell back and Jaci ran to us. "Were is my five?" She asked, how did she know. Then I looked down and we were still holding hands. "What about this five?" Preston asked. "It was a bet." I said. "OK then, here you go Jaci." He said as he took 5$ out of his wallet. "Well GG (good game) Jaci." I said. I knew what was going to happen. Things were going to be fine at least I hope so. I don't want to end this.