Chapter 14: Gone

Preston's POV.

I had 10 mins to get my stuff together and meet Mitch and Tina half way. I hated what I did then I watched her good bye video and I knew I had losted her. I knew her music video was for me, but mine was just how I felt. In all of my videos I play with Kenny or Choco they asked me if I was OK after I was done recording. I said yes but I lied, in all of my videos I was sad. Fans commented are you OK Preston or we well be there to help. I was let what someone told me cloud my judgement. I should of asked her instead of just leaving. I made her cry and I got punched in the face for that. I had no facecam until the music video. I had a busted lip with stitchs on it. But that was the least of my problems. I let her slip thought my fingers. But I am leaving to fix that.

Tina's POV.

We are meeting Preston half way between Dallas and Houston. We had to go to Waco, Baylor Bear land. We meet at the park across from the college. It was not packed but still had a lot of people. I set in the truck and lend on Mitch I was tried. For the pass month I did not sleep much, I cry till I could not cry any more. I was happy to see Preston, but was he coming to settle this or for me? I don't even care I just want to see him even if its the last time. I look outside and then at Mitch. He was looking out the window. I smiled and looked at the floor in the truck. I felt a kiss on my head. "Sleep good." Mitch said, I almost fell asleep. He is like my brother I wish I had. He had been there for me and got things right. I'm glad he is here for me.