Chapter 10: Trip

Preston's POV.

The longest trip ever. Especially when you don't know the other person in the car. "So your Tina's brother." I said, I was tired of the quite. "Hu, o ya but can I tell you something?" He said.

"Ya what?"

"Well I am not Tina brother. We been friends since 4th grade, so we are kind of like brother and sister."

"OK can I tell you something too?"

"Ya, shoot."

"Well I don't have a sister out here."

"Wait then who you coming to see out here."

"Some I really love."

"Let me guess your the one that kissed her."

"Who's her?"

"Tina, when you don't want someone to see you kiss her, look around better." He said then laugh, it was already 9pm, so we pulled into a motel. I didn't sleep much, just looked at the number that I put on my hand.

Tina's POV.

Well after a two hour flight and Jaci getting better, we are home. I can't go anywere until I get the truck. I know it takes to days to get here but at least Kolby could call. He could tell me he is on his way or at least text me. Its late maybe he will call in the morning.

Preston's POV.

"Preston wake up! Wake up!" Kobly said banging on the door outside my room, " What time did you go to bed?" I was to tried to answer. I walk to the door the light was to bright. "Was I up all night, the last time I remember was 3am." I said looking at the time. He woke me up at 7am! I only got 4 hours of sleep, well that's my fault. "Come on if we get food on the way out we can get there by sundown." He said pushing me out the door. "Were I am going to stay tonight if we are taking the truck back tomorrow?"

"You can stay at my house. I am shore my girlfriend won't mined."

"Thanks I will get a hotel room after that." I said. We started the truck and he was right we got to his house by sundown. "So Jaci is OK and back in town?" A female voice came from in front of Kolby. "Ya and I brought a guess, this is Preston. Preston this is Ashley my girlfriend." He introduced me and then got hit in the head by her. That was funny, we order pizza and then I fell asleep on their couch. We woke up around 10am then we left. She did not live in Dallas she live in a little town called Springtown. I called her on the way. I drove her truck and read the directions to her house.

Tina's POV.

It was around 10:30am when I got a unknow number call. I did not pick it up then I thought it might be Preston. The phone call.
Hello who is this? This is international awesomeness work calling to see how Jaci is. Hi Preston. Hi Tina. What you up to? Well I was making Jaci lunch, o hang on I think Kobly is here with my truck. Preston hangs up. "Thank you for brining my..." I started to say when I saw him, Preston.