Chapter 2: Love at first site

Tina's POV.

Preston started at me from a far when we walk up he look away quick. Did he see what I really look like? Do I look ugly to him? All these question ran through my head. " I think he likes you" said Jaci," he look at you for a long time." Blushing I look up at him and saw Vikk and Rob joking with him. " Do u want the red and gold or red and black one?" Said Mitch. " Tina, stop day dreaming" said Jaci. " You pick me one and will be back" I answered.

Preston POV.

Shrimp she coming over here! "Vikk, Rob stop messing with me look!" I told them. They made her come over here. Soon as I know they stopped hitting me and looked at each other. "We will leave you two love birds alone." Vikk saying with a smile and they both look a me, then her, then back at me before leaving.

Tina's POV.

As I walk over I saw Rob hit Vikk and they stop messing with Preston. They look at each other and both look at Preston then me and they both walk away, quickly popping smiling. " What was that about?" I asked nice. Quickly smiling, and telling me his answer. " They were just...umm... tell me a funny joke that's all." Said Preston. " okay then," I said,

"So can u sign this for me?"

"Sure."

I watched him sign, and let out a little smile. "Are you have a good time here?" He asked as I have been here for hours. "Well me and my friend just got here, and by the way my name is Tina and over there is Jaci." "O that's cool" he said with a smile, "can I show you around?" My heart goes wild, and I pop a quick smile. " I will take that smile as a yes."

Preston's POV.

She, I mean Tina, smiles like a girl who likes to laugh. So I said some jokes, some were cheesy, some were good but she laugh at all of them.

Her face light up when we pass the Call of Duty booth. "You play?" I ask. "Ya, all the time. I am the best, well I think so." She said with a amazing look. "Do you want to get a bit? And play so COD?" I ask. Her smile got bigger.