Four

"Sasuke, where are you going ?" asked Naruto, as Sasuke walked to the other side of the building than the table where their group usually sat.

"I don't want to sit with them today." said Sasuke, emotionless as ever.

Naruto, who thought it was another one of Sasuke's mood swings, let him be. It wasn't surprising that Sasuke wanted to be alone. He hated people and found the group annoying anyway.

But truth be told, Sasuke had a different objective. He went straight up to the old Chemistry Lab. As expected, he found (Name) there. She was surprised to see him.

"Hey." said Sasuke, sitting down beside (Name). She sat with her back to the wall, right under the window. She was reading History while eating her rice-cakes.

"Hey." said (Name), and shifted a little away from Sasuke subconsciously.

Sasuke nodded and started eating his lunch. He had brought sandwiches which had more tomatoes than necessary. Out of courtesy, Sasuke offered some to (Name), who refused. She didn't particularly like tomatoes. She offered him her rice-cakes, but he refused too.

(Name) tried to concentrate on her book, trying to ignore that enormous presence beside her. It was hard. Someone like Sasuke, without even actually looking at him, was distracting.

(Name) sighed and closed her book. She turned to Sasuke.

"Do you need something from me ?" she asked. Sasuke looked back at her.

"Nothing, really. I just came to talk to you. You spark my insterest, you know ?" he said with a smirk.

(Name) had a hard time controlling her blush. Anyone would give in to someone with a face like Sasuke's, but her conscience told her that Sasuke must've said the same thing to every other girl he had met that day.

Sasuke sighed, dropping his smirk, before (Name) had the chance to say anything.

"This is so tiring." Sasuke looked at (Name) with a small smile. She knew for a fact that Sasuke never smiled, so this must be something special.

"Are you okay ?" she asked him.

"Yeah. I'm okay. I'm just tired of being the best." said Sasuke.

He didn't just say that. (Name)'s jaw dropped as she stared at Sasuke with disbelief. Sasuke sawher expression and smirked.

"I'm just kidding. I wanted to be somewhere quiet for sometime - that's it. I couldn't think of anywhere else." he said.

But (Name) could. Sasuke could go to the roof, or maybe a classroom, or even the behind the main school building. All those areas were quiet, even during break. Yes, some students would go there occasionally, but they wouldn't be so noisy, would they ?

"Should I leave ?" asked Sasuke, almost as if he heard (Name)'s thoughts.

"No, it's fine." said (Name). The Lab was still a part of the school and any student was free to enter or leave it.

(Name) tried her best to ignore Sasuke. She even turned her body a little away from him, with her nose in the book. She knew that if she tried, she could concentrate with being distracted by Sasuke.

"Do you study all the time ?" asked Sasuke.

(Name) looked up from her book and gave him a small glare. Just when she thought she had managed to block his presence out, he had to speak up and gain her attention.

"Not all the time." she replied.

"But whenever I see you, you have your nose in a book." he stated.

(Name) did not know what to say. She just stared back at Sasuke.

"Do you like studying ?" asked Sasuke.

"Hmm.. Not studying, but I love that feeling I get when I look at my name at the top of the list." said (Name). She looked at Sasuke and saw him give her a small glare.

"Oh, no, I didn't mean it like that !" she said immediately, realizing how concieted she may have sounded.

Sasuke dropped his glare and looked at her with the same blank expression which he had earlier.

"I think I know what you mean." he said, nodding slightly.

(Name) nodded in return. She looked at Sasuke. He looked like he loved to be above others. She wasn't sure whether he actually had understood what she said or not.

"Like what you see ?" asked Sasuke with a smirk.

(Name) realized she had been staring and looked away, blushing furiously. Sasuke smirked wider looking at her blush.

(Name) tried to brush it off by opening her book again.

"(Name)." said Sasuke. She looked up at him in response. "What do you think if that game you watched yesterday, our match ? Did you like it ?" asked Sasuke.

"It was okay. I didn't watch--  Wait, how did you know I was watching ?" she asked.

"Weren't you ?" said Sasuke with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"Well, I was, but how did you know ?"

"I saw you looking out of the class." said Sasuke.

(Name) suddenly felt self-conscious. She had been looking at the guys, although unintentionally, in a stalker-ish way.

"I-I see." she said, and got up.

"Where are you going ?" asked Sasuke. He stood up too and brushed dust off his clothes. (Name) looked at him and raised an eyebrow. For a guy who was all sweaty and playing in mud a day before, he sure cared a lot about his clothes.

"The bell is about to ring." said (Name).

As if on cue, the bell rang. The corridors started to fill with students. (Name) looked back at Sasuke who was still standing there, giving her a weird look.

"You can predict when the bell will ring ? You're not even wearing a watch." he said.

"I just guessed." she said, and started making her way to her class.

"How accurate." mumbled Sasuke. (Name) did not hear him.

"It was nice talking to you, (Name)." he said.

Even though it was very noisy, she heard him. She turned nack and gave him a small smile.

"You, too." she said, and walked ahead faster.

Sasuke looked at her as she soon blended into the crowd of students. A smirk slowly crept onto his face as he turned too and walked to his class.

"Brace yourself, (Name). It's just the beginning."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:- No, this is not a Yandere!Sasuke story and it never will be.

I know I updated late... AGAIN

If you felt disappointed with this chapter, feel free to vent out your frustration in the comment box below.

I'll try to make up for it in the next chapters !