Our Future

YUKHEI'S POV:

I turn on the open-roofed car's radio, as I wait peacefully for Jungwoo outside his house.

We'd become the couple of the year after a while, and being in the limelight was stressful, but who cares about the others when I have the cutest boy in the world at my side?

"Bye Dad!" I turn to the door of the house, where my boyfriend is exiting, while waving to Minho.

The man gives me a glare, his usual signal of: bring him home by 7 or you'll never be able to have children. 

Once Jungwoo gets into the car though and looks back, Minho's face is completely sweet, waving happily.

My future father in-law truly has some duality.

Am I gonna be like that to my kids???

I cringe inside my head at the thought, before turning to the passenger seat to take a good look at the bundle of uwus that was in my car.

He was wearing my varsity letterman jacket, covered in purple and yellow. Something about seeing him in the oversized clothing made my heart do a cartwheel.

"You look beautiful today as always, Snoopy. Wearing my jacket, I see?"

Jungwoo gives me a smug look, sighing at my attempted flirting.

"It's my favorite thing to wear, of course." he leans closer to me, closing his eyes and asking for a kiss.

Before I can connect our lips, though, Minho knocks on the front door loud enough so we can hear it.

"Stop embarrassing me, Dad! You do worse with your 'beautiful, god-like, husband'." Woo yells back, using air quotations.

"SEVEN PM." Minho makes eye contact with me, shooting me a dangerous look before going inside, and all I can do is swallow roughly.

"You know he likes you. He's just protective with everyone." Jungwoo reaches up to pat my head.

"I'm just terrified of the day that I'll be asking for his blessings to propose to you." I laugh, starting the car and buckling both of us in.

"He'd say yes. Or at least my father would get him to. They solve everything with-"

"Okay babe. You don't need to finish that sentence." I snicker. 

He rolls his eyes before pouting and looking at me.

'You look good today. Where are we going for our date?' 

I laugh, knowing that he's using his thoughts to an advantage. I mean, why not?

"We're going... you'll see. It's a big open space though. Might be cold." I say, continuing to drive.

'Um... an ice skating rink?'

"Damn, Snoopy. You're always so smart."

'I love you. Where the hell did I even find a boyfriend like you?'

"On Mars, Zeus."

'You're really making a list of nicknames and pet names now?'

"Well I have a lot to call you by. If I always called you Snoopy, you would get tired of it, right?" 

I take a turn, driving into the large parking lot.

'I like Snoopy, though~' 

Without looking at him, I can tell that Jungwoo's pouting.