Let Me Love U

bonus chapter!

(this chapter will be set in the future and will include context from Take My Breath Away, my chensung book~)

"Yeah...I'll get that to you by the end of today..Mhm, that's right...Okay, talk to you later!" Lucas puts the phone back down, ending the call.

"Another supply order, Vice Principal Wong?" Jaemin, a high school student in the office asked.

"You guessed it. The teachers need to stop using so much paper. It'll be more efficient for them to type everything. The students like computers better too, right?" The Vice Principal leans back on the front of his desk, watching Jaemin nod.

"Yeah, we definitely do." The high schooler laughs, before waving and walking out of the room. "See you around, Mr. Wong!"

The tree waves back, before cleaning his desk and making his way out into the hallway as well. 

"Man, Johnny really has to stop making out with my cousin in the janitor's closet... this is the fourth time I'm substituting for him! I can't teach his Thai class forever-" The Vice Principal complains to himself, earning looks from the students on his way, but they loved Mr. Wong too much to judge him. 

Just as he was on his way to the Thai class, Yukhei saw his husband collecting some paperwork from Momo, one of the school's prized dancers.

Once she walks away, the Vice Principal makes his way over to Jungwoo, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him into the nurse's office swiftly, closing the door behind him.

"Xuxi!" The school nurse, also known as Jungwoo, who part-timed at the school and did overnight shifts at the hospital emergency room, hugged his husband. 

"Snoopy~ I missed you, you know? I have to sub in for Ten again." Yukhei rolls his eyes, before looking down at his Jungwoo. 

"Aish, watch one of the kids start rumoring that their Thai and English teachers were caught in the closet together... scary." Jungwoo shudders.

"Anyways, I have maybe... five minutes before class starts. Are you busy?" 

Jungwoo shakes his head, his smile lighting up the room, and Yukhei immediately connects their lips, rushed but sweetly.

The older kisses back, tip-toeing to reach his husband's height, as electricity flows through them, enjoying the warmth that the other brought them-

"LUCASSSS!" A dolphin shriek sounds, as the door opens, revealing Yukhei's younger cousin, Chenle and his boyfriend, Jisung. "OH MY EYES-"

Jisung moved to cover his smaller boyfriend's eyes, but was sadly too late.

"Xuxi, you didn't lock the door?" Jungwoo asks, exasperated, as they were caught in front of the children.

The giant shrugs, wrapping his arms around his husband's waist. "It's not like it's the first time they've seen us kissing."

Jungwoo sighs before a smirk appears on his face. "No kisses until you apologize to Chenle and Jisung for ruining their innocence."

"But Snoopy-!" Jungwoo puts a finger on Lucas's lips, shutting him up. "Take notes, Chenle." He says, as Jisung gulps.

Yukhei sighs in defeat. "I'm sorry Lele? And Jisung? I just very much need these kisses." 

The two students snicker at him, and Jungwoo smiles contently. "Good enough."

"We need to get to our next class, so we'll be going! Sungie, carry me~" Chenle jumps onto his boyfriend's back, and they make their way out of the office.