Ch# 19 Historia(Attack On Titan)

You started to wake up in a carriage. You look around and saw Eren and Historia in the carriage with me.

Y/n: What's happening right now?

Eren: Don't worry I tell you on the way.

Y/n: That does not explain what's happening. With that I look out and see we're on the streets. We sat around awkward with each other. Out of nowhere the roof of the carriage comes off and people are behind us shooting darts at us. I grab a odm sword and cut all the needles into two. One came onto the carriage and tried to punch me in the neck but fell through me. I kick them off and fell one of the needles go into my neck. I pull it out quickly but I feel sleepy. I use a genjutsu to wake myself up. Before I could do anything I was tackled to the ground by some guy and hits me in the face with his gun thing making my face bleed. He picked me up and threw me to the other side of the carriage and my head slam into the wall of the carriage. He grab my arm and step full force on we're my arm and body was connected, braking my arm. Then all I thought was when I got beaten up by Levi. I was on the ground laying in a pile of my blood as I look up and see the rest of Levi's squad coming as I blacked out with me looking into the eyes of the person who beat me up.

 I was on the ground laying in a pile of my blood as I look up and see the rest of Levi's squad coming as I blacked out with me looking into the eyes of the person who beat me up

3rd Person POV

With the cart riding off Levi's squad got to the three before they could they saw a guy on the cart with a black and red cloak standing over a bloody Y/n. They saw his eyes and were like y/n knowing he was a L/n. Levi got on the cart but quickly got kicked off by the mysterious guy. None of them could get on by how fast the guy was. The cart then got out of the city and headed into the field areas the Scouts one weakness, no spots to grapple onto. Mikasa try to go after the cart but stopped by Levi.

Mikasa: Let me go! She try to get out of the little guys grip but it didn't phase him.

Levi: We're go after them soon lets heal up and find answers. She did not like that but it could not be help there was no trees to grapple onto. With that they walk back to base.

Timeskip
Y/n POV

Dream

? Voice: You are the chosen one.

?2 voice: Only you can do this my boy.

?3: DONT LEAVE ME Y/N!

?2: The time for you to return is close.

Elsewhere

Hagoromo is watching what Y/n is thinking and he sees him remembering his past on a ball.

Hagoromo: This is not good, i need to get him to think of other memory's. He point his staff at the ball showing Y/n's thoughts turn to his abused childhood.