Ch# 42 What Is Happening Now Gramps (Danganronpa)

LAST TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z

?: I'm going to ask if I could borrow him for a bit.

Hagoromo: For what.

?: For my boredom
AS OUR JOURNEY CONTINUES

Y/n: So why I'm a back here?

Hagoromo: You have been requested to do a job for someone.

Y/n: WAIT WAIT WAIT, Your telling me the god of all worlds takes requests?

Hagoromo: Normally no but a certain someone wanted to use you as entertainment.

Y/n: Who? He pulls a book out of his jacket as the words death note on the book.

Hagoromo: Take this notebook you will need it for your journey. I grab it as I open it to see some rules.

Rule Number One: The human whose name is written in this note shall die.

Rule Number Two: You may also write the cause and/or details of death prior to filling in the name of the individual. Be sure to insert the name in front of the written cause of death. You have about 19 days in order to fill in a name.

Rule Number Three: After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

Rule Number Four: If the cause of death is written within the next 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen.

Rule Number Five: only six Death Notes can be active in the Human World at once.

Rule Number Six: The use of the Death Note in the human world sometimes affects other humans' lives or shortens their original life span, even though their names are not actually written in the Death Note itself.

Y/n: That's a lot of rules for one notebook.

Hagoromo: Alright you came come out now Ryuk. A heard wings flapping behind me as I turn around a thing landed facing the floor. It slowly look up as I saw it's face.

Ryuk: Hello there I'm Ryuk

Ryuk: Hello there I'm Ryuk. He look at my hand and grabbed the notebook from me.

Ryuk: I'm guessing that you have already read the rules for this notebook?

Y/n: Yeah I have.

Ryuk: Good good.

Y/n: So why am I doing this again and not with the black bulls now?