Ch# 59 Desperately Evidence (Danganronpa)

Byakuya: Now explain your story Teruteru.

Teruteru: Ok! I was heading towards the hotel kitchen to get some food since there's always leftovers from morning and dinner. I walked in and headed to the table with food on it. While I was walking there I tripped on something. I look to see MIKANS BODY ON THE GROUND DEAD! Then I saw HIM! He points to Ryota.

Ryota: N-No that's not what happened! Me and Mikan went to the hotel kitchen to talk about our feelings on what has been happening to us. When we got there we sat down and started to talk. Out of nowhere Teruteru Hanamura came from the darkness and gutted her! I tried to fight back but I was pinned to the ground. I knew I was going to die but Tobi came from nowhere and tackled Teruteru off me!

Byakuya: So what about you Tobi what do you know?

Tobi (Madara Voice): I was hanging downstairs of the kitchen with Nagito waiting for the nighttime announcement to go off. I then heard a crash from upstairs so me and Nagito went to go investigate what was happening. When I got there Teruteru was on top of Ryota ready to kill him. I tackled Teruteru off Ryota and then the body announcement went off.

Sonia: So that's it?!

Peko: Well we have a 50% in dying or a 50% in living.

Nagito: I believe in my luck that we can get this right.

Chiaki: Wait Monokuma what happens if we tie?

Monokuma: HMM good question I've never thought of that. Hold on let me look through the rule book! He grabs a random book with his red eye on it with the words "Da Rules". He kept flipping pages till he stopped.

Monokuma: Ahha I found it! Right here. "If a trial vote ties in the end then both are innocent then the innocent live with the blacken. If one of the suspects are the blacken then both are punished".

Hajime: BOTH!?

Monokuma: YEP YEP YEP IF YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR BOTH OF THEM THAN I GET TO PUNISH BOTH!

Byakuya: T-This shouldn't be the rule! If they both are voted than one should be punished not the other.

Monokuma: Sorry mister pig but rules are rules. Now Vote.

Ibuki: Ibuki ask what do we do!?

Nagito: There may be a solution and you may not like it.

Mahiru: Your not saying?

Akane: What? What's he saying!?

Teruteru: Please no.

Hajime: We gotta vote for the both of them.

Mahiru: No we can't do that!

Nagito: As much as I want to save one of them we don't have a choice.

Byakuya: Wait.

Hajime: Huh?

Byakuya: Tgeres one flaw in this plan.

Sonia: What would that be?!

Byakuya: There's 11 of us. A tie is impossible.