Ch# 23 My War (Attack On Titan)

4 years later

Explosion after explosion. Gunshots and dead body's laying everywhere. This was War. My War.

3rd Person POV

?: Falco! A kid with Blond hair lay on the battlefield. Another older guy that had the same color hair picked him up and ran for cover. They got to a hole in the ground and waited for the gunshots to be gone. As soon as there was no more gunshots they ran for the others jumping into the pit. He dropped him to the ground and got some bandages and started to wrap his head.

?: Falco are you ok? A brown hair girl. She started to wave her hand in front of him but he did nothing.

?: Must of hit his head pretty hard. A boy with glasses said as he took over bandaging his head.

Falco: Wait who are you people, wasn't I sowing through the sky with swords in my hands. Swss something like th- he stopped with the girl pouring water over his head

?: Looks like he did hit his head pretty hard. She went off and grab some grenades and tied them up together.

Falco: What are your names? He said pointing at the three trainees.

?: I'm Udo, that's Zofia, and that is Gabi. He points to Everyone he says. Zofia waved and Gani just kept tying the grenades together. She got it done and showed it to Falco.

Gabi: Pretty cool huh.

?: Commander it won't work out guys won't make it there before there gun down. The blond guy who saved Falco came out of a room following his commander.

Commander: We don't have many options left so this is our only hope. He points to another guy.

Commander: This is the time for the 800 Eldian he to help out motherlands and atone from the past. If we don't destroy that then the colossal won't be able to transform and if that goes bad then the beast and armor got that handled. He looked at the big airship as it was going in circles.

?: Alright Men get up! The soldier stand with some so freaked out there face didn't even move. Your goal is to destroy that turret train, lots will die but it will show you to atone to Marley.

Gabi: Wait commander I have a idea. He looked at her and saw the grenades and picked it up and hold it in his hands.

Commander: Your to valuable to lose. He look back at the train but felt someone grab his coat. He looked at Gabi who had determined to do this.

Gabi: I know I'm very valuable but I'm not going to sit around letting over people shine more than me, I will show you that none deserve the armor Titan more than me.

Commander: Sure whatever. She was shocked but then started to get excited. She unbuttoned her shirt off and then went for her pants next.

Falco: What are you getting undressed for? She put a hand on top of his head and smile at him.

Gabi: I tell what's happening after I'm done. She got her pants off and put the grenades around her ankle and started to walk with her hands up. Two soldiers saw her but didn't know to kill her or not.