Ch# 102 Miss President (Kakegurui)

Y/n: Yeah the council is all after what you and Yumeko did during the Debt Settlement Meeting. I walked down the hall with Mary.

Mary: I wouldn't expect less. Yumeko is all this school can think about right now. We were walking to the exit.

Y/n: Well since you were helping Yumeko I bet that the president will come after you as well.

Mary: Me? I didn't do a lot.

Y/n: Oh Mary don't act like that you did a lot. You trick Jun into thinking Yumeko put down 310 million yen!

Mary: I still have over 260 million yen left. We were about to leave but.

?: Leaving so soon Mary? Mary's eyes bulged out of her face when she heard that voice.

?: I thought we could chat for a bit. Mary Saotome. Mary turns around to see the President walking towards us.

Kirari: We have some good tea left from this morning as well

Kirari: We have some good tea left from this morning as well. Just the two of us.

Mary Thought: Kirari Momobami the student council president!

Y/n: Miss President would you l-

Kirari: I would like for just me and Mary here to talk. You can leave Y/n.

Y/n: Bu-

Kirari: Leave. Her eyes glowed blue with an intense gaze.

Y/n: Madam I cannot do that

Y/n: Madam I cannot do that. I can't let my president harmed or Mary here as well.

Kirari: I guess you can come. She walks in front of us and we follow her to the council's room. Mary and Kirari sit down.

Kirari: Y/n, do you know how to make tea?

Y/n: Oh my old job was at a diner I know how to make almost any type of tea you want! One of the only trait trash like me have.