Ch# 71 Demons (Demon Slayer)

Y/n Kamado Age: 13
After Tanjiro's Training: 15

Looks: White hair with a black headband with green eyes

Outfit:

A black Kimono with the traditional demon slayer outfit

A black Kimono with the traditional demon slayer outfit. Before coming a demon slayer he wear a white shirt and black baggy pants fit for the cold.

Blood Demon Art: Devils Oyama. His body turns his right side into a devil with a wing and horn. He can create a sword that can brake any Nichirin Blade instantly or any Demons body from regenerating. If he cuts of their hand they won't be able to regain that till his blood demon art is out of their hand.

Backstory: Y/n was born as a Kamado in the cold mountain with his family. His family doesn't know where he got his white hair or his green eyes. One day his brother went to the village to sell some coal to help make money for their family since their father died a few years back. While the Kamari's we're eating a man that looks a lot like Michael Jackson came out and killed the family. All who survived was Y/n and his sister Nezuko. They both become demons but Y/n only showed that half his body was demon. His right side.

Y/n: Man now I'm becoming a demon.

Hagoromo: Yes now are you ready?

Y/n: As I will be.

Tanjiro: Ok I'm off!

Mother: Bye Tanjiro be safe!

Takeo: Be save brother!

Y/n: See ya! We all wave Tanjiro off as we all head inside. It was around dinner time so we all were quite hungry. I took the kids inside and kept them all occupied with playing tag and hide and seek.

Mother: Everyone dinner is ready!

Everyone: Ok! We all sat around the table talking.