Ch# 55 Killer (Danganronpa)

Monokuma: Now then lets start with a simple introduction. You will talk with each other to found out who killed your classmate. If you guess correctly then I will punish the culprit. But, if you vote incorrectly then I punish all but the culprit.

Hiyoko: So where do we start?

Soda: How should we know I never done this before.

Byakuya: Lets start on the body first.

Non Stop Debate

Byakuya: the body was found next to the cabin pool.

Mahiru: After the lights turn off.

Sonia: With his arm getting cut off killing him!

Truth bullet: Monokuma File!

Hajime: No that's wrong!

Hajime: The Monokuma file says that the victim died from his lungs exploding. That's what killed him not his arm getting cut off.

Sonia: The Monokuma file? What is that?

Monokuma: HUH YOU DIDN'T READ MY FILE!

Tobi (Madara Voice): Who would trust you and your file.

Monokuma: MY FILE TELLS THE TRUTH YOU NEED!

Byakuya: So we found out what killed Fuyuhiko now we need to found out when he was killed.

Soda: Of course before the party since we couldn't have killed him while in the room right?

Peko: Why right?

Soda: Just saying it could not be what i said.

Gundam: And how would we have killed him during the party Huh!

Soda: I SAID IT COULD OF OK JEZZ!

Nagito: Well did anybody see him around the time before the party?

Tobi (Obito Voice): We'll I found this. I pulled the note Fuyuhiko had.

Hajime: Now we have a time and how he was killed now we should cross out some names.

Byakuya: Before 9:25 pm I let in everyone but Hajime, Soda, Tobi, and of course myself.

Ibuki: So culprit is one of them!