Ch# 39 Hage Village (Black Clover)

A Few Years Later

Age: 14

Y/n POV

I'm now 14 years old. When I found out my magic mr and Marx went around the clover kingdom and put my markers around in every city, village and important structures like big mountains. It was a lot easier to get around and to explore without Marx trying to find me. So I was forced to keep a device that lets us talk from long distances. I hate it when he calls me in the middle of something important. Well today was like any of day. I got up off my bed, brushed my teeth and hair and headed outside. I walked through the royal capital with many people greeting me. I walked into a food stall with a nice old man I have gotten to know for a few months.

Old man: Ah greetings what can I get you today Y/n?

Y/n: I'll take the usually. I put five yul on the table as he took the coins and put them into a cash register. He headed back into the kitchen but there was a gap with no wall and was covered by curtains with the shops name "Ronald"s Ramen Shop" but in Japanese words.

Ronald: So how you been getting along with your Father lately? I heard him say behind the wall.

Y/n: Well I can't say, I don't really see him since he's very busy with work.

Ronald: Well I bet when he gets time to relax I'm sure he will want to use it with you.

Y/n: Yeah I bet he would. I pull two chopsticks apart and started to make it look like the sticks were walking.

Ronald: Well I have never met or talk with the wizard king so I don't know much about him, but I do know he is trying to get some time off to hang out with you.

Y/n: Knowing him he probably isn't even in his office and is trying to see more magic right now.

Ronald: Just remember that he didn't forget you.

Y/n: Yeah I know he hasn't forgotten me. Ronald walks out with a bowl of ramen with pork, veggies, and of course the noodles.

Ronald: Here you go. He puts the bowl next to me.

Y/n: Thanks for the food. I clap my hands together and grab the chopsticks and started to eat.

Ronald: Looks like someone is hungry.

Y/n: ~Muffled~ Well it's lunchtime and I didn't eat breakfast. I instantly ate the ramen and put the chopsticks in the bowl.

Y/n: Ah that hit the spot! I grab a little baggy out of my pocket and put it on the table and walk.

Y/n: Thanks for the food Old man see you later.

Ronald: Goodbye Y/n. The man smiles and waves at the boy.

Later

3rd person

Y/n was walking around town and saw a guy in all black and a hood on steal a old lady's purse. Y/n quickly ran after him as he threw a kunai at the guys foot. The guy barley dodge and grab the kunai.

Bandit: HA What's this going to do! Y/n smirked as he appeared behind him with another kunai and stabs him in the stomach. The bandit drops the purse and kunai and falls over holding onto his wounded stomach.