Huge Announcement

Hello. As the title of this says I have a few things I would like to say. The first order of business is that I would like to do a Q&A with you all. I started to realize that after I hit 100K readers I really haven't said anything about myself or the future of this book and account. So I thought this could be a good time to see what many of you have to say or would like to know about me or what I have planned for this book. I only ask that you all keep the questions appropriately. You can send me a dm on your question or put your question in the comments. I will not reveal your name but let me know if you would like your name revealed with your question. If you would not like to I will just put "UNKNOWN". I still haven't decided if I will show my face because I'm not really fit with people knowing what I look like and I don't know what you all look like. But, It may just be my nerves getting to me. 

The second order of business is that this year I am ending this book. When I started this journey in 2019 I had a lot of passion because it was a story that could have gone on forever if I didn't add any risk of Y/n traveling around to multiple places. But now if you have seen my schedule for publishing has been awful. It is never consistent.  I have lost lots of my original passion for writing this. I would go a day with four new chapters when I first started this book. Now I don't find much joy in writing anymore. It almost feels like I'm writing this book as a chore. But, I know that many people love this book so I believe that you all are the reason I am still writing on this app. In my Q&A I will reveal my plans for the last remaining on this book before I stop. I thank everyone who has read this book. You all are the reason I still write. 

-Put your questions here!