Extra: 1

Lmao i said i was done with this book but I'm too attached so- Yeahhh! Here are some extra chapters in between the time-skips
__
Princess (Y/n) Ukai. Currently 6 years old

Our princess laid in her bedroom, frowning intensely. It wasn't fair how her brothers were always outside having fun and she was trapped in there.

So she came up with the only conclusion she could think of.

Sneak out.

She swiftly ran out of her bedroom, forgetting to look around and also forget to close her door.

Ushijima watched her run out of her room following her with swift but quiet steps.

Before even reaching the end of the hall, she tripped over her dress and fell onto the floor.

Ah. She fell..

Shall i say something? Help her?

No. She doesn't know I'm following her

Embarrassed, the princess got up and looked around hoping no one saw that.

Unfortunately princess flinched as she turned to see a '😐' Ushijima behind her.

"You meanie! You have to say sorry if people fall" she yelled pointedly at the man making some of the other guards giggle.

"I am sorry Princess."

"I'm gonna tell your Mommy!" She huffed before getting up and running away.

Ushijima was feeling;

Dejected.

He felt like the Princess didn't like him at all. Her hostility made it quite obvious that she was his least favourite Guard.

He sighed again, listening to her light footsteps get more distant, that is- before there was a pause and they got louder.

"Hey!" She called pointing at him.

"Y-Yes Princess" he stiffened.

"Let's go play together" She ordered walking closer to him.

"Play. Yes. Alright" he nodded frantically

"Come here" she waved him closer "I'll hold your hand okay?"

"Princess, i will carry you instead. Do not stress-"

"Yes!"

He then picked up the little girl and they began walking.

"Princess i thought you were not allowed to leave your quarters?"

"Sh!"

"But-"

"I'll tell your mommy!"

Once again, Ushijima was confused.

She knows my mother?

How?

"Alright. Where shall we play Princess?"

"Training grounds!"

"It's not safe there Princess..."

"I play there all the time though!"

"Yes but all the guards are going through a routine training today. There will be nobody to play."

"Waka-Chan"

"Yes pr-"

"You're no fun!"

"I am sorry."