"Sprayed Uncle?"

"Hey Samu, Did ya see tha fancy clothes he wore" Atsumu smiled at the ceiling lying down beside his twin brother who was trying to sleep.

"Dang, that was days ago. Just forget about him, I'm tryna rest here" Osami groaned turning to the side as he tugged on the blanket a bit.

"Yeah but he looked so cool" Atsumu sighed "maybe he lives at the palace. think we can be rich like that?" Atsumu beamed again.

"I thought everyone down south looked like that.." Osamu started "Just gotta work hard with Pops' farm and maybe something crazy'll happen"

"Hey that sounds like something I'd say" Atsumu giggled

"Yeah" Osamu scoffed "Now hush, I'm dreamin' of food."

"Whatever.."

"Wonder how y/n's doin'.."

"Yeah..."

_________________________________________

A loud gasp escaped (Y/n)'s mouth as she sprung up from where she laid.

She looked around for her mom as she always did when she had a nightmare but quickly came to the realization.

She crawled off the bed and gasped. She found out she wet the bed "Oh no..." She mumbled, pouting.

She stared at it trembling in fear, she hadn't gotten used to the environment yet and she surely didn't know who to tell about this as it was usually her mom.

She walked to her big wardrobe looking for something to clean the mess she made.

'Mommy always cleaned it with clothes' was what she thought. No Y/n your mom used rags.

She pulled a blue frilly dress from where it was hung and hurried to the bed. She dropped the dress on the spot on the mattress wiping it furiously.

A small groan escaped as she realized it was still wet.

She sighed resting her head on the headboard. Looking around she realized the room was quite dark. It was late at night and she started to remember her nightmares.

"Naughty girl! You'll stay in the other room" the mean woman snarled at her throwing her into the disgusting room filled with rodents and insects.

"I don't want to!"

"Mommy! I want my mommy!" She cried fighting with all her might all not to go in that room.

A scream escaped her lips as the door slammed shut and she was left in the musty damp room.

All the rats turned to her in an instant, she stumbled back towards the door.

A loud scream bounced on the walls echoing through the room as the animals began running towards her in full speed.

And then she woke up.

(Y/n) couldn't sleep even if she wanted to. She just wanted someone to pat her back and tell her she can rest easy.

After an internal debate (Y/n) finally decided to leave the room. She prayed that she'd run into Takeda or maybe one of her brothers, She was scared.

She opened the door peeking out to see an empty hall. 'Where did everyone go?' She thought.

Girl its night time they're alseep.