Chapter 22- Baby Names and Parks

After lunch with everyone Carlos and I headed back to the house. He had to go to a photoshoot for a new show. We got home and he left, leaving me alone, except for Sky. I was bored so I put on some music and pulled out a notebook. I started writing down names for the baby. I made a T chart with boy on one side and girl on the other. I thought carefully on each one and a half ana hour later I had at least 5 names, middle names included. I looked through again and narrowed it to 3. For the boys I had Max, Jack, and Ricky. For the girls I had Emily, Kate, and Skyler. I closed the notebook and checked the time. I had an hour and a half beffore Eleanor got home. I decided to go to the park so I put Sky on a leash and got in my car and drove there. I walked around with Sky and got in line at the ice cream shop. I got cookie dough ice cream and kept walking. I finished the ice cream but had the obttom of the cone left and fed it to Sky. The breeze blew my hair slightly, keeping it out of my face. I walked down to the beach and let the sand in between my toes. II started to walk back when my phone buzzed. I looked at the number and didn't recognize it. I clicked answer. "Hello?" I said. "Katelyn...so nice to hear you again." A voice said on the other line. I dropped my phone to the voice I haven't heard in years.

HAHA I left you on a cliff hanger! And sorry it was short! I didn't have a lot of ideas! But I have more important things....

it feels like none of you guys are liking it! I haven't been getting as many comments like I used to....do you not like it? Is it boring? Are you just not reading it? So in order for me to post a new chapter there has to be at least 3 comments. Once I get 3 comments I can post the next chapter. Sorry if I'm over reacting, I just want feedback from you guys! -Savannah