Chapter 4- New Friends and Surprises

Katelyn's POV

*A week later*

Jackson and I were at the park. He had actually become my friend. The past was behind us but he was still keeping his word that if I left he would kill my family. We were on a bench talking. "Oh and one time , when I was trying to find you back then, alexis had just found me and she had this giant spider on her head. I told her and she started freaking out and crying." Jackson told me and we burst out laughing. He grabbed my hand but I didn't mind. I was supposed to be "under cover" but I missed Carlos so much my heart is broken. I also miss Tyler and Eleanor and little Mason. One way or another I would get back to my family.

Carlos POV

*A week later*

"Daddy, where's mommy?" Eleanor asked me. "She's on a work trip. It was an emergency remember?"" I lied. Truth is, I had no idea where Katelyn was. Maybe she is still mad but I don't know. "Tyler come here!" I yelled up the stairs. He came down. "You guys are going over Uncle Logan's house to go swimming okay? Go get your bathing suit." I told them. I texted Logan and asked if they could andhe said yes. I drove them to Logan's and dropped Mason off with Savannah and Kendall. I pulled up to the park. I got out and walked on a trai0l. I walked past a couple, holding hands. There was a girl with blonde hair and wram brown eyes and she was smiling really big. She looked cute. Wait what?! No I'm married- well maybe. I looked at the guy and he was smiling back at her. I froze. I knew that guy. That was Jackson! I looked at the girl again and was paralyzed. Right in front of me was my wife and her ex- boyfriend.

Sorry it's short guys!