❤️🔞Valentine's Day Special🔞❤️

👆Music suggestion👆

Enjoy 😉

For some reason, Bakugo wanted me to go to the store to get some snacks. I'm not going to be surprised if he forgot Valentine's Day. It's night time now, so it's mostly likely he did.

Me and Bakugo are both pro heroes, and are now living together. We have been dating ever since our first year of U.A.

I got to the store, and I started buying the snacks that we both like.

Bakugo point of view~

I sent y/n out of the house, so I can get all the stuff ready. She probably thinks I've forgotten what it was today, but shitty hair wouldn't stop talking about.

Me, shitty hair, douche face, and raccoon eyes help me set up the bedroom, and the balcony for today. Mina made y/n favorite dish. Denki was setting up the balcony. And Kirishima is blowing up all the balloons.

I've scattered rose petals all over the bedroom floor and bed. And set the gifts to the floor. It wasn't long before everything was set up, because I had some help.

I thank the guys and kick them out of my house because y/n should be arriving anytime now. I put on one of my suits, and waited for her at the front door.

Y/n left the hours with some sweatpants and a hoodie, so Mina picks a (f/c) dress from her closet for her.

Y/n point of view~

I got all the snacks and started going back to my home with Bakugo. When I got there, I took my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door.

I saw a handsome Bakugo waiting for me when I opened the door. "Damn you looking fine." I took off my shoes and walked up to him. "Happy Valentine's Day." Bakugo gave me a kiss.

"So, we're going out today?" I broke out of the kiss, and looked at his crimson eyes. "No, because I can't be showing off what's mine. Besides, I got everything here ready, so put on this dress." He handed me my (f/c) dress.

"Okay" I gave him another kiss, before I started heading to the bathroom. "Don't go upstairs!" He yelled. "Okay!" I responded, and headed to the guess bathroom.

I took off my clothes and put on my dress. I like this dress, but it shows a little bit of cleavage. But it doesn't matter because Bakugo has already seen my body.

I walk out the bathroom, and I see Bakugo holding roses at the door. "Awww, I love these." He handed me the roses.

"Yeah, I know. Now let's go." He holds his hand out. i Intertwine my hand with his, and lead me upstairs.

Once we got to our door that opens to our shared bedroom, he closed my eyes. "Don't even try to peck, or you will ruin the surprise." He told me. I nodded In response, and I heard him open the door.

He led me into the room, making sure I didn't trip on anything. He opened another door, which was the balcony door and led me outside. "Don't open your eyes." "I won't." He removed his hand from my eyes, and it sounded like he was closing the curtains.

"Okay, now you can open up your eyes." I open my eyes slowly, revealing a table for two, with food on each plate, a candle in the middle.

"This is lovely." I look at the setup in awe. He pulled out of chair, and escorted me to my seat. "Such a gentleman." I teased. "Shut up. It's only for this day." He sat down at his seat, which was across from mine.