4

i intend to write fairly heavy sex scenes all throughout this book , there will not be a trigger warning for smut (unless they are committing a triggering action during sex) .

if a scene in this book that i have not gone over triggers you, please please please let me know <3 .

also, if you're having trouble visualizing Vance— i imagine him to look like tom riddle with sharper features + more height lol.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 | "𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫?"

ϟ

To the poor, money is survival; to the rich it is one of two things— bondage or ransom. Keep it and the poor stay in bondage, be generous and ransom their freedom.

My parents were continually worrying about money. They stressed about the rent, working overtime, the lack of customers. Be that as it may; through those difficult situations, they always remembered to care for me. They blanketed me with endowments and letters overflowed with energizing events they have arranged.

Mother was a muggle, she owned a small convenience shop at the end of an empty road. She was always smiling, every customer, every photograph, she was always smiling.

Father was a Half-Blood, he wrote little statements and poems for the Quibbler. During my school days, Luna Lovegood would prance to bless me with a copy as soon as she received a bulk from her father, the editorial manager. Luna knew the amount of enrichment I held for my father's writing.

Section four, column b.

"When my world cracked open, the universe put you inside and sealed it tight. God only does the once and only for true matches of heaven. So, come rain, shine or hurricanes— I'm with you."

I haven't a clue what it implies but knowing it's my father's writing contacts a special fragment in my heart.

"May I ask a question?" I tend to be cautious of my words when speaking to Vance, I do not want the nice person that he is to fade away merely because of my wordy missteps.

He stood by the doorway once again, slightly upturning his lips once he heard my statement."Y/N, anything your bright mind inquires, ask away love."

"Um— perhaps this is none of my business." I falter, setting the Quibbler on my mattress to fully focus my attention on him. "I was simply just curious. How, uh— how old are you?"