18

not sure how y'all are gonna feel about this one ..

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | "𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬?"

ϟ

Attraction can swirl between two individuals as invisible ropes, as if those chords are made of future love and laughter, of what they will come to signify to one another.

His eyes are the shade of a blossoming bruise.

"Fucking hell, Y/N." Draco flattens the base of his crisp white-tee, peering below to perceive in the event that I wrecked a fragment of his black sweatpants. "Watch where you're going!"

"Sorry, sorry, sorry." I apologize yet not feeling a dribble of sorrow for clashing into him. "I just have so much energy— I think I walked around the manor like fifteen times."

He scoffs, releasing the light from the tip of his wand to illuminate our five feet talking region. "It's four in the fucking morning, you shouldn't have so much energy. What are you? A child ? Where is your guardian?"

"No I'm not a child. I got my wizardry back today and I feel empowered— y'know, not weak anymore." I speak with an incredible smile plastered across my face, his expression transmitting with annoyance. "Oh, and Vance is not my guardian but he's still at St. Mugos. He's suppose to be discharged tomorrow— I think ."

"Really?" He questions, a devilish smirk fading onto his lips. "Do a spell then."

"I don't have a wand yet ."

He snatches my wrist, turning my palm upright as he slapped his wand within my grasp. "Use mine. I bet you're no better than a first year ."

"Have you forgotten I was a Ravenclaw ? I mean— not to feed into the stereotype but I'm smart, and I'm willingly admitting that." I grasp his sleek wand correctly, I point it towards his smug face then bring it down to his mid-region. " Incarcerous. "

Ropes crack into the air, looping around his body exactly six times prior to tightening the grip. Draco heavily sighs as he shuffles his feet and smack onto the floor.

"Look who's tied up now ."

His arms squeezed to his side, he appears as though a shriveling snake battling to return to balance.

"I didn't ask for a hex. I thought like— a lighting charm? An elevating charm? Duplicating charm?" He suggests,talking rather rapidly as though he didn't expect the revile after the bittersweet proclamation he had provoked me to one moment prior. "What is wrong with you? Don't you have respect ?"