49

kinda mature content

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | "𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐨

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | "𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐨."

ϟ

Morning arrives as a gentle hand, inviting the dreams of the tranquil night to surface the soothing day.

"Pansy, are you sure they're an actual couple?" Adrian's dark strands of hair are pulled firmly against a fluffy towel on his head. His eyelids blanketed a portion of his corneas as he narrows them, inspecting us with a palm embedded on his hip. "Oh shit, she wasn't sleeping."

My dazed brain flops in the rear of my head as I endeavor to wake from my slumber. The length of my hair tumbled down the skin of my neck, my body ascending from its position on the smooth sheets.

Nott chuckles, wandering beside Adrian's presence. His head angles marginally towards the side, crossing his arms as the mids of his cotton shirt crinkle beneath the position. "Yeah, a couple of idiots."

"What kind of couple sleeps on opposite sides of the bed?" Adrian questions, the confusion projecting onto the features of his sharp face.

Pansy's figure shoves between the two boys, exhaustion blanketed her movements. "Gosh, I told you two to stay out of their rooms! Have your ears been sliced off? What do you not understand about boundaries?" She glares at both boys with frustration spilling into her eyes, the fingers of her hands gathering into the center of her palms to mold angry fists.

"You said Draco had a girlfriend and I wanted to see." The words of Adrian's excuse fall from his lips in fear, supplanting the frowns of confusion with wide eyes of fright. "S- Sorry, I was intrigued by what you said and I simply wanted to know what she looked like. But it looks to me like they're not as close as you say, what kind of couple sleeps on opposite sides of the bed?"

"The kind of couple that wanted to resist having sex because my mother was sleeping downstairs— directly in the bedroom below us," Draco states, adjusting his position on the mattress. His voice is groggy, a bit rough in its flow due to the development of awakening up from a sleep. "What would you know about relationships, Adrian? You can't find a girl that's remotely interested in you." He chuckles at his own statement, earning a few snickers from Nott as well.

"Sure," He laughs, pivoting his body towards the exit. "It's nice to see you again, Y/N. Sorry I threw out the bra you left in my dorm room 4 or 5 years ago, I'll make it up to you later."

A quiet gasp escapes the barrier of my lips as I watch Adrian flip Draco off, quickly venturing out the door as the blond comprehends the words that punched his emotional state.

"What did he mean by that?" Draco's head swiftly turns to my figure, the space between his brows crinkled into a frown.

"We should go," Pansy awkwardly chuckles, a hand clutched onto Nott's wrist. "This is obviously a very private matter." She struggles to pull him towards the door, gripping an additional hand on his wrist to assist her in tugging him out of the room.