15

vote right now or y/n will start singing fight song by katy perry in front of the malfoys 🔪

TW - violence, descriptive gore.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | "𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | "𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

ϟ

After the blackness of night, Earth's star rises on the horizon, spreading her gold in every direction. She comes in the way that natural forces do, needing not invitation yet feeling her welcome. The light is her gift, bold and free, for anyone who cares to open their eyes in the dawn and watch the world awake. This is our sun, a fire ignited to bring warmth to creation and inspire us to seek our own beauty within.

I use to watch the sunrise alone, cooped up in weighted blankets in the isolation of my room— Cream is a new addition. It is different than a person, but it still felt much less forlorn.

Sleep wasn't an possibility for me last night. Though Draco was decent enough to lend me a soft cotton shirt (after tearing my dress off) and a plush bed to rest on. As exhausted as my body was, my brain marinated with questions, persevering in my awake.

The Quibbler - January 1998: Muggle Murderers Rise, Dozens Die as Death Eaters Attack.

Page 8- Section four, column b

The Forgiving Path
By: Abel Y/L/N

"Forgiveness is essential more to the aggrieved than the aggressor, for it brings inner healing; forgetting is foolish if it leads one vulnerable to further harm. There is a narrow pathway between healing and diminishing. They look eerily similar, like salt and sugar but the aftertaste is proven to be strikingly prominent. Your path is important, retain from holding unnecessary grudges."

Perhaps it would be best for me to leave. Run. Pace my feet down and out to the crumbling dirt and push legs as far as they can take me. Maybe that dirt road is my healing path.

"I was worried." Vance's voice reverberations into my ear, his tone firmly behind me. "You can't go missing for that long. Where were you?"

Eventually, I would collect pieces of courage to let him know the events of last night. Knowing Draco's hatred for Vance, he ought to blurt it to him sooner or later.

At a later time though, everything is too fragile at this moment.

"Leave me alone."