24

basically only s e x

vote bc u guys never comment on smut — like? what r y'all doing ?....

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | "𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | "𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞."

ϟ

His tongue.

Oh my gosh— his tongue can work magic.

"Why the fuck are you so tense?" Draco inquiries prior to un-latching his lips from my clit. He props his head up whilst hoisting his arms upwards. "You taste—" he kneads his tongue on the roof of his mouth, "—stressed."

I clear my psyche from muddled thoughts and purposeless inquiries. "Maybe it's because you just told me I might be shipped to a new home with a creepy old man."

He presses his lips onto a thin line and glances off to the side prior to locking direct eye contact. "It's no big deal, Vance's description is no different."

"Well, Vance is not old."

"He has a child, he is old." Draco is kneeled between my legs, my inner thighs locked besides his shoulder as I lay level on the mattress.

I shake my head, lifting my upper body upwards to better visualize his position. "I don't care if he has a child— he loves me."

"You believe that?" He's stood up completely, peering down at me to speak. "Has he ever taken you out? Gotten to know you personally? Does he know your favorite color? Did he know how much you hated that damn pasta?"

His words slip through one ear and out the other— those elements had no impact on me. If Vance says he loves me, he loves me.

"I don't even have a favorite color." I say, deliberately disregarding his other inquiries as I clench my balmy hands.

"Yes you do, it's purple— even I know that."

Genuinely, I did not have a sliver of thought to which color I favored more than the others. "What are you talking about?"

"In the garden— you stare at the purple flowers first and a lot longer than the others." He's inclining forward, pushing my spine to press on the mattress as he has done previously. His palms come in contact with my wrist, pinning them besides either side of my head as he hovers above me. "I saw you eyeing the purple macaroons when I took you to Italy. My god— you complained so much but when you glanced at the purple treats your voice got slightly quieter."