45

Vance probably has multiple
kids he's unaware of 😀.

tw - a mention of sexual coercion.

mature content, smut

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | "𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | "𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨."

ϟ

Frustration laces my body. It drizzles aggravation over my skin like hardened honey.

A bullet of discouragement has been aimed and shot at my heart— Vance's finger laid by the trigger. The damage spreads, infecting my body with weeds of hopelessness, it eats away at the roots of my inner enthusiasm.

Uncertainty spills into my exhausted brain, I do not wish to open my eyes. I desire to remain in these silk woven sheets because the second my lids are peeled from my vision, I am reminded of the reality I was kicked into.

"Y/N," a whisper— for a sliver of a moment, I believe that my presence hangs in a dream. "Y/N, wake up."

The length of my lashes flutter and my view consists of the man beside me. A blond, blue-eyed man— his fresh white button-up is loosened only at the top, the color of his black trousers contrasting with the shadings of his hair.

The scent of his tea tree shampoo has smacked me across the face as the familiarity of his figure arises from a blend of complicated emotions.

"Hi," Draco says, his pink lips stretching into a smile. "So I've been working on this thing and I remembered you mentioned something about the—"

My body turns, rotating the angle of my vision to the window on the opposite area of the room, my spine facing him. "Leave," I say tugging the hefty blanket to rest above my shoulders.

"What?" Draco lifts himself to climb halfway above my body, his chest pressing onto my upper arms and my sides, a single hand gently stroking the roots of my hair. "Fucking hell, Y/N, don't tell me Vance brainwashed you again."

I utilize all of my strength to shove his body off mine, the vicinity of his back thrusting onto the mattress. "He didn't brainwash me. You did, you only speak to me when it's convenient for you." I say, rising from my position to rest my head against the frame. "I waited for you almost every day for 3 weeks and the garden is not a pleasant area to sit in— but I still waited, hoping maybe you would show but no, you didn't."

"Y/N, I've been busy," Draco states, sympathy smearing across his face whilst he places my hand onto his. "That's what I wanted to talk to you abou—"

"—You couldn't spare a second of your day for the last 3 weeks?" I snatch my arm backward to prevent him from touching me further. "Then, you show up on my bed and say 'hi'?"