28

a whole lotta smut !

vote or else daddy drako will be on his knees begging y/n for a foot-job 🥺🥺 aww..

TW - anger aggression, degradation,
slight bondage, risk of public nudity.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | "𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐞?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━

D A Y T H R E E / F O U R T E E N
«« there's no underlying message»»

━━━━━━━━━━━━

ϟ

  "What?" Draco questions, snatching the vial from my grasp. He lifts it to align the light in his room, above his head, examining the indigo tinted potion in the clear view. Then bringing his arm to a neutral position, whirling the fluids inside by moving the glass in circular movements. "You said you made this concitation potion? Why?"

  I nod, reaching my fingers through the front pockets of my sweatpants, hauling an identical vial with the liquids inside eliminated but left just enough of the deep blue colored potion to coat a portion of the glass, permitting him to believe it was filled prior to my presence here.

  "I saw it in a book I was reading in the library. I was intrigued so I went to the lab and spent a few hours cooking it up." Holding up the empty vial, I present to him the beginning of my lie. "See? I already drank mine just before I got here— the effects are really starting to get to me."

  He pops the cork to the glass, bringing it to his nose to captivate the sweet scent. "You realize only old men who can't get their dicks up use this, correct? Do you even know exactly what the concitation potion does?"

  "It is a potion used to induce or heavily intensify an individual's arousal. In other words, the concitation elixir turns you on into an unbelievable extent." I huff, folding my arms as I observe him assess the liquid further. "I just wanted to try something new, us being turned on beyond our maximum limitation— gosh, the things we cou— why are you interrogating me?"

  He playfully sighs, a heart stewing smirk fading onto his dampened lips. "Fine but I'm not expecting much since you are the one the brewed the potion." Draco extends his hand containing the vial to his face, placing the brim of it past his teeth whilst the liquid chugged its way out of the glass, his throat contracting as he swallowed the contents. "I wouldn't be surprised if it barley affects me"