Chapter 32

(Squip's P.O.V)

I laid next to (Y/N) on her bed. I was in my human form. I looked like a normal human being. Anyone could see, hear, and feel me. It was about eight at night. I had my arms around her waist, her back against my chest. (Y/N) was wearing only a baggy t-shirt and underwear. I was only wearing pants. One bad thing about being in human form was that I couldn't hear her thoughts. Other than that, I had all the good things about being human and I still had all my features of being a Squip.

"It's so cold," (Y/N) murmured. "Do you ever feel cold?"

"When I'm a human, I can, but when I'm in my hologram- as you call it- form, I can only feel cold when you drink Mountain-Dew Cold Fusion Freeze,"

I felt (Y/N)'s laugh against my chest. "I have to try out all the Mountain-Dew flavor. I got to see what effect they have on you,"

"Don't drink Mountain-Dew Red or Distortion,"

"I know. I witnessed an evil Squip take over my whole ass school. Well, the acting crew," (Y/N) said. "But why distortion,"

"It quite literally corrupts me,"

"Would you kill someone for me?" (Y/N) asked, obviously joking.

I laughed a little.

"Why did you get me if you knew the consequences?"

"Because I had a plan to get rid of an evil Squip,"

"What was it, if you don't mind me asking,"

"I'd deactivate the Squip, and then go to Michael for Mountain-Dew Red,"

"That makes sense,"

"Mhm," (Y/N) intertwined her fingers between mine. "You being real is so amazing. I get to actually feel you,"

"The feeling is mutual,"

"Ahah," (Y/N) laughed a little.

I lifted the back of her shirt and started tracing my finger along her back. I knew she would like that. The sensation of someone tracing her skin. (Y/N) shifted, laying on her stomach.

"My dad and I used to play this game where we'd trace a letter on each other's back and then try to guess what it was," (Y/N) murmured. "That was before my Step-mom came along,"

"Try and guess what I'm gonna spell,"

"Okay," (Y/N) murmured, shifting her head to look toward me.

"Close your eyes and relax,"

(Y/N) closed her eyes and nodded.

I started to trace a vertical line, then a horizontal line beside it, then another vertical line.

"H," (Y/N) murmured.

"Correct,"

I traced a vertical line, and then a horizontal line on the top, one in the middle, and one on the bottom.

"E," (Y/N) guessed.

"Correct,"

I traced a diagonal line that went from left to right, and then one going diagonal going back down, then a line in between them.

"A," (Y/N) mumbled.

"Correct, once again,"

(Y/N) laughed a little. Opening her eyes and smiling at me.