Chapter 15 ~ Three Words

Thomas' P.O.V

I checked the time, it was 10:45 AM. I felt like doing something special for Emily because she deserves it. She's been through so much so why not! I tried to let go of her but she held on to me really tightly. I chuckled. She started to moan and flutter her eyes. I kissed her forehead. 

"Morning love." 

"Morning hun."

She looked at me with her beautiful eyes. I couldn't believe I was dating the girl of my dreams. I hope she doesn't turn out to be Isabella like tho.. I started to frown a bit. 

"Hey, you ok hun?" 

I heard a beautiful voice. 

"Huh? Oh yeah i'm fine why?"

"You look a bit sad. Something you wanna tell me?"

I wasn't sure if I should tell her or not.

*Sigh* "Well, I was just thinking about how i'm finally dating the girl of my dreams, but i'm scared you'll turn out to be like Isabella.."

I saw a little frown on Emilys face. 

"I would never do that to you sweetie. I don't like being used myself. I ... I.. I love you Thomas. There I said it! I love you Thomas Brodie-Sangster."

So much stress was off my cheast. I felt so happy that she said she loves me. 

"I.. I love you too Emily. To the moon and back." 

We both smiled and kissed. I guess I really do love Emily. We kissed like no tomorrow. My hands snaked around her waist and she found a way to put her arms around my neck. The kiss went on for a long time. I layed her down. 

"Wait." 

I stopped before it got to far. 

"Are you ready? I mean if you're not I totally understand."

"Well, I'm ready if you are."

I thought for a minute. We just got into a realtionship. I didn't want to rush things. 

"I don't want to rush things."

Emily chuckled, 

"Like I said, I'm ready if you are."

I kissed her again, she understands me more than anyone else in the world. 

"I love you so much." I said to her.