Chapter 5 ~ Shocked..

Thomas' P.O.V

The word pretty slipped out of my mouth when I was ordering my food, and honestly I don't regret it. I mean, she's gorgeous, funny and has an amazing smile. I zoned out for a bit and snapped out of it when the food was served. We ate our meal, had a laughter fest then Ozzie wanted to make a toast. 

"To my best friend Emily, for working so hard by making YouTube videos and becoming a YouTube actress! I can't imagine my life without her. I love you girl!"

I looked at Emily and saw her blush a bit and smile. Her smile just completes her gorgeuous face so much. 

When Emily hugged Ozzie, Ozzie signled me to tell the rest of the cast to be ready when I call them out which would be any minute now. 

3

2

1

"Come on out guys!"

I yelled out. Emily's expression was pricless but cute. I think i'm begginning to grow feelings for her. I bit my bottem lip and looked at Emily. My phone began to vibrate, it was a text from Dylan.. great.

D: My man, I see you have a thing for Emily ;)

I looked up at Dylan and he gave me an evil smirck.

T: So what if I do.. What's in it for you?

D: Well, first off you look like an idiot just staring at her. You're making a fool out of yourself bud. Quit starring. She's gonna notice and think it's creepy!

T: Yeah yeah yeah..

Dylans' P.O.V

The moment I saw Thomas staring at Emily, I couldn't resist teasing him so I decided to text him.

After the text fest I looked at Ozzie, man she's the most amazing person in my life. I don't know what i'd do without her.

As I was thinking about her I saw someone that I never wanted to see after what she's done to my best friend.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ouuuuuu ish is gonna get real!! Thanks for reading! I love ya'll so much! Make sure to Vote,Like, and Share!!

~Wajma