Chapter 17 ~ Good news!

Thomas P.O.V

Crap.. I was gonna tell her about the part while eating breakfast. Well I guess I have no choice but to tell her now.

"Oh, well I was gonna tell you while we eat breakfast but I guess I can't wait anymore. There's a part in my new movie that i'll be filming next week, and well the part is Newts girlfriend. Ozzie told the whole crew about you and they want you to be the girl."

Emily looked shocked. Was she mad?

"Tommy.. I'm so shocked! Of course i'll take the part! OH MY GOSH!!!! This is the best news ever!" 

Thank god she took the news well. I felt a pair of lips on mine no longer than a second after my thought. I wrapped my arms around her waist bringing her closer to me. She snaked her way to my neck. I broke the kiss and let her go.

"I'm glad you're happy love. Now lets eat! I'm starving."

I said while patting my stomach and stuck my bottom lip out. Emily chuckled,

"Ok, let's go hungry bug." 

We walked to the table, I made pancakes. I was told it was her favourite thing to eat for breakfast. I saw her dig in and she had a satisfied look. I chuckled a bit. 

"So where are we filming?" She asked.

"My manager will text you all the details, don't worry."

"Thank you Tommy. I'm so glad I met you, I'm so glad my i'm living life the way I want it to be."

Emily said. A tear came down her cheek. I sat beside her and wipped the tear off. 

"Hey, don't cry. You deserve it baby girl. You really do." I smiled. 

We hugged eachother. I kissed her, brought her closer to me. We slowly got up, she jumped on me putting her legs around me without breaking the kiss. I felt her smile in the kiss. I walked to the bedroom and closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! Sorry it's so short but I have homework, you know how school can be :/

Make sure to Like, Vote, and Share! Love ya <3

~Wajma