Chapter 9 ~ Memorable Night

Kayas' P.O.V

Emily was just cute and gorgeous. The moment I saw her I knew we would become great friends. I couldn't help myslef so I gave her a big hug. She was so delicate. We had our laughs, Ki-Hong called her sexy which made her have a laughing fest. Will kept trying to embarrass Ki which made Ki very upset. Then I heard something that almost made me want to go deaf. It was the horrifying Isabella Melling. I saw Emily upset, crying a bit. Poor girl was crying to see the bloody beast make out with her celebreity crush. Then she left with Dylan and Ozzie. Thomas had a huge argument with Isabella. The confusing part was, when Emily came back, Isabella saw her and kissed Thomas goodbye. Odd ain't it?

Emilys' P.O.V

After that goodbye kiss Isabella gave to Thomas, we finally went to him to ask questions. 

"What the bloody hell was that Thomas. I thought you hated her for all the things she's done to you! And the fact that you just kissed her in front of EVERYONE, especially Emily is just disgusting!"

Ozzie was furious. I'm not surprised as to why she wouldn't be. Isabella was a disgusting person in my opinion.

"Ozzie listen please! I swear it wasn't me. Let me explain everything to you." Thomas cried out.

After the explanation, I wasn't sure if I should believe him or not.. but then again Kaya saw everything that happened and I do begin to trust her so I guess Thomas was telling the truth. A miilion questions run through my mind. 'How the hell does Isabella Melling know me?! Is she stalking me? What a creepy bloody idiot!' I heard Thomas chuckle, CRAP! Did I say that out loud? 

"The fact that you use the word 'bloody' was just funny but cute" He smiled and blushed a bit.

I couldn't help but blush myself. He thinks i'm cute? This has got to be another zone out moment. I pinched myself, "OUCH!" I yelled out. That hurt a lot to be honest. I guess I wasn't dreaming. This was all happening in real life. 

*TEN MINUTES LATER*

"Okay well I gotta run. I have an important meeting tomorrow with my manager. Gotta get some shut eye  aha. Well i'll see you guys soon!" 

I was kind of sad that Kaya had to go, as well as the rest of the cast except Dylan and Thomas. 

"Bye Kaya! It was nice meeting you, You guys as well!"

I smiled and hugged everyone that was leaving. They told me their numbers was on a piece of paper and that they left it in my pocket. I was very happy that they left me their numbers, When everyone left, Dylan paid for our meals and then we went. 

*IN THE CAR*

It was dead silence until Dylan spoke up. Thank god. 

"Babe, do you mind putting on some music?" 

Ozzie nodded and turned on the radio. The song 'I'm not the only one' came on. I began to sing along. 

You and me, we made a vow

For better or for worse

I can't believe you let me down

But the proof's in the way it hurts

For months on end I've had my doubts

Denying every tear

I wish this would be over now

But I know that I still need you here

You say I'm crazy

'Cause you don't think I know what you've done

But when you call me baby

I know I'm not the only one

You've been so unavailable

Now sadly I know why

Your heart is unobtainable

Even though Lord knows you kept mine

You say I'm crazy

Cause you don't think I know what you've done

But when you call me baby

I know I'm not the only one

I have loved you for many years

Maybe I am just not enough

You've made me realize my deepest fear

By lying and tearing us up

You say I'm crazy

'Cause you don't think I know what you've done

But when you call me baby

I know I'm not the only one

And I know...

I know I'm not the only one

The boys mouths were wide open. Ozzie knew I could sing. I took singing lessons when I was seven but stopped last month because I couldn't afford to go. I had my own rent to worry about considering I live on my own and my parents have passed away. 

"DAMN GIRL YOU ARE SO FREAKING GOOD!!!" Dylan shouted in a girly voice. 

I chuckled, 

"Why thank you"

I winked at Ozzie, we both started dying of laughter. We finally reached to my place.

"Well thanks for the amazing surpise Ozz, I love you so much" 

I kissed her cheek and hugged her. 

"No problem hun. You deserve it!."

I pulled away from the hug and smiled. I left the car. I was about to open the door to get into the building when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see the most beautiful chocolatly brown eyes. It was Thomas. 

"Hey, can we talk?" 

Oh god, what's this about now.

"Uh.. sure what's up?"

I was a bit worried to hear what he wanted to say. 

"Well first off I wanted to apologize about the behaviour that Isabella did today. I -"

I cut him off right there. 

"Hey, it's ok, I mean I guess she still likes you.. Plus, that wasn't your fault so don't apologize."

He chuckled,

"Well then, that's a relief I guess, but as I was saying. Here's my number. Call me in about 45 minutes, I have a surprise I wanna tell you, I would tell you now but Dylan wants to go home. Anyways, It was nice meeting you sweetie." 

We both smiled. I felt a pair of soft lips on my cheek. My eyes shot wide open when Thomas Brodie-Sangster kissed my cheek! I felt like the happiest girl in the world! This was a night I will NEVER forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading you guys! I hope you enjoyed it!!! Be sure to Like, Vote, and Share! Love ya <3

~Wajma