Chapter 20 ~

Thomas' P.O.V

I was so tired last night that I decided I would sleep over at Emily's place.  I looked at the time, it was ... 9:30 AM!!!!! I was late for work! I jumped out of bed, quickly got ready and wrote a little note for Emily just in case she got worried. I left the note on the night table and kissed her nose. I quickly ran out the door and was on my way to work.

Emilys' P.O.V

I woke up to see Thomas wasn't in bed. I began to worry when I saw a note on the table. 

"Great, at least he's safe" I said to myself. 

I got out of bed and went to the washroom to get ready. When I got ready I decided I would surprise Thomas at work. I got in my car and drove to the studio. When I got there I saw everyone working their little butts off, including Thomas. He was so cute. Once I got closer to him, I noticed he was crying. I sat next to him, he started crying even more when he realized it was me sitting next to him.

"Thomas.. what's wrong hun?" I whispered in his ear

He started crying harder. I wrapped my arms around him and rocked back and forth. Once he was okay, he whispered something.

"What's that?" I said.

"I love you so much." He said. 

"I love you too baby.. So wanna tell me why you were crying?"

"Well.. I got a call from my sister and she told me that mom had a heart attack, She's okay now but .. she.. could've died Ems."

I rubbed his back, 

"Everything's gonna be okay, don't worry."

I felt so bad, I didn't know what to do.. 

"I think i'm gonna go back to London to see my mum." Thomas blurted out.

I was kind of sad that he wanted to go, but it was for the best.

"That's a great idea actually" I said with a hint of sadness

We hugged for a minute. 

"Thank you for understanding Emily, I love you so so much." 

"I love you too sweetie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in forever. But school is finally done!!! I'll try to update as much as I can. Love you guys dearly!! Please remember to Like, Vote, and Share!!

~Wajma