Chapter 8 ~ Threats

Thomas' P.O.V

Looking at that beautiful smile of hers just made my day. I hope she takes the news well when she finds out that she could play the part of being my characters girlfriend in the new movie i'm in. There's a scene in the movie where we kiss.. I can't bloody wait till she says yes and I can feel her lips connect with mine. I began to blush a bit and couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful Emily is. Then the trouble started. I heard an awful voice I never wanted to hear ever again in my life.

"HEY BABE! I'M BACK" 

I looked over to my right to see my bloody ex-girlfriend, Isabella Melling. Ugh, just hearing her voice without even looking at her ruins my day. 

"Isabella? what a creepy surprise? wha -" 

I was cut off when I felt a pair of lips on mine. I looked to see it was her.. The bloody beast who cheated on me. Who used me for fame. Who dumped me. I use to love her so much. Seven months of her saying "I love you baby" was all fake. I tried escaping the kiss, but her grip was so tight I couldn't relese myself from her. I didn't like where I was being put. I saw Emily's face, she was kinda of upset. What? why was she upset? A billion question run through my mind. Does she like me? Naah.. why would she? I'm just a celebrity crush to her. She would never like me for who I am. 

When I saw Emily leave with Dylan and Ozzie, I was so angry that I just wanted to punch Isabella in the face. She let go when she saw Emily leave. That's weird? 

"ISABELLA WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT FOR!"

I yelled at her, I was mad for crying out loud! I couldn't hold it in any longer.

She chuckled,

"What are you talking about baby? We're together remember?"

What the frick? Is she bloody serious right now?!

"Isa! You broke up with me, you cheated on me and used me for fame! If this is your way of saying 'Let's get back together' it's NEVER going to happen, do you understand? NOW LEAVE!"

"Listen here you prick, I don't want you liking other girls. Just cause we're done, doesn't mean I still don't have a little bit of feelings for. And besides the meida thinks you cheated on ME, used ME for fame AND! think you dumped ME! So shut it." 

I see where this is going.. She's jealous of Emily! But how does she know her? This makes no sense! She had an evil smirck on her face. After all, she was incorrect. The media knows what she's done, her manager just told her that I did all those horrible things to her so then she doesn't get too crazy and try to do something stupid. 

"Whatever.. the media will NEVER believe you. Just ask your manager why. Also I know you're jealous of Emily, I like her okay?! So back off and NEVER tell me what to do with my life you bloody beast." 

I said with much confidance. I had just relized this whole thing happend in front of everyone. Everyone meaning the cast and the people in the resturant. I put that thought behind me when Isabella and I both saw Emily, Ozzie, and Dylan come over. Isabella saw Emily and kissed me again then said good bye, with an evil smile after that. I felt a tear drop slide down my cheek. I don't know why but I just felt like crying. I wanted to be comforted by someone. Someone being Emily. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Make sure to Vote, Like, and Share! Love ya <3

~Wajma