Chapter 19 ~ The "Date"

Emily's P.O.V

Thomas and Dylan decided on double dates. As I was getting ready, I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I said.

"Open up, it's your worst nightmare!"

I immediately knew it was Ozzie. I opened the door and gave her a big hug. She was all dressed up and ready for the date. She wore high-low blue dress with silver heels. I needed to wear my dress and then we were ready to go. I decided that I wanted to wear a white high-low dress with silver heels.

I slipped the dress on and put my heels on. Ozzie and I took a couple of selfies..

*DING DOOOONG*

We both looked at each other and smiled. We ran downstairs and opened the door. It was Dylan holding Thomas. He had a black eye, a bloody nose and bruised lips. He was knocked out.

"TH OMAS!" I screamed.

We put him on the couch.

"Ozzie, hand me the first aid kit!" I yelled out.

She gave the me the kit and I fixed him up. When I was done, I massaged his head.

"You sure do give good head massages" Thomas said then chuckled.

He opened his eyes and a tear rolled down his cheek. I wiped it off.

"Thomas, what happened?"

"I was going to Dylan's house and then a gang asked me for drugs. I told them that I wasn't that type. They assumed I was lying and beat me up." He said looking down.

I lifted his head up and wiped more tears off his face.

"Thomas, why'r you crying?"

"I ruined our night, you look so beautiful and I just feel like if something were to happen to you, I wouldn't be able to help you -"

"Thomas, baby, stop." I interrupted him.

"Listen, we can still go out and I can take care of myself. Thomas, you will always be there to help me. I love you."

Thomas smiled and kissed me.

"I love you baby"

"Alright love birds, let's gooooo i'm starving!!" Dylan demanded.

We all started laughing and left the house. We got in the car, Ozzie and Dylan in the front (Dylan was driving) Thomas and I were in the back.

I looked at Thomas and he looked at me. I rubbed his cheek and gave him a big kiss. I broke it because Ozzie was getting grossed out.

We all laughed and enjoyed the night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! Sorry i've been so MIA! I hope you liked this chapter! Please remember to Vote, Like and Share! Love ya <3

~Wajma