Chapter 6 ~ What The Hell?!

Dylans' P.O.V

When I saw her going to Thomas, I decied to step in her way and try to get her out of here. 

"What do you think you're doing Isabella?"

"What does it look like i'm doing.. I'm going to see my baby boy!"

I thought to myself 'Baby boy? yeah right ..'

"Let me refresh your memory alright. You used Thomas for fame, you cheated on him and dumped him. I suggest you back off. All those fake "I love you baby" is just horrid of you if I do say so myself. I still can't believe you broke his heart, he's an amazing, talented and charming boy. Leave us alone. And more importantly, leave Thomas alone." 

I was proud of myself standing up for my best friend. It's true tho she's a waste of time and shouldn't be here.

"Thanks for the road trip down memory lane but don't be so confident in yourself, whatever you say or do won't stop me from seeing him."

Ouch..    

She pushed me to the side and started walking up to Thomas.

Emilys' P.O.V

I went up to Kaya Scodelario. She pulled me into a hug then let go.

"Hey i'm Kaya! Nice to meet you! You must be Emily!" 

I shook her hand and smiled.

"Yep that's me! You look amazing by the way."

"Oh darling please, You look gorgeous!"

I blushed a bit and smiled. Wow, two celebrities complementing me in one night, what a lucky day for me! I went up to everyone and said hello. Ki-Hong Lee, called me sexy which made me laugh. I saw from the corner of my eye Thomas staring at me, smiling and blushing a bit. Why? 

"HEY BABE! I'M BACK" 

Huh? Babe? I turned around and saw Thomas and his ex-girlfriend making out. I was disgusted and shocked. I looked over at Ozzie and she mouthed 'What the hell?!' to Dylan. I was pretty confused myself. I felt a tear drop running down my cheek. Wait what? Why am I crying?! 'Emily get yourself together, don't cry in front of all these people', I kept saying to myself. I felt a hand on my shoulder, It was Dylan. 

"Hey can we talk?" 

"Uh yeah sure.. what about?"

"Here follow me, bring Ozz with you"

I was confused but I did what I was told. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BAM! Cliffhanger! Thanks so much for reading! I really appreciate it! Make sure to Like, Vote, and Share!! Love you <3

~Wajma